chapter 13: Mackenzie pov

I felt safe in his arms. And his rich lemen scent was comforting, helping me relax. It's funny how just the other day I couldn't bare to be near me but now I just poured out my biggest secret to him.
I think I'm starting to regret telling him now. I mean, I barely know him.
"You promise you won't tell anyone," I said cautiously.
"I won't as long as you start to eat more," he replied, his hand still gliding through my hair.
"I'll try," I smile into his chest.
He hugged me tighter by my response.
"Would you mind telling me more about your ex?" He asked, loosening his hold on me.
I tensed and pulled away from his grip.
"I mean, you don't need to if it makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked that," he said, shaking his head.
"No, No, it's fine, I guess I need to talk about it and if i can trust you..." I started.
"You can," he interrupted me.
"Fine, well, I dated him since I was 12, he was everything to me for 3 of the 4 years of when we dated, but then...," I paused.
"Then what?" He asked softly.
"Then... He started to become horrible and cruel. I later found out this was because he was dating someone new, someone who he thought was better than me. He never hit me, just called me sharp, disgusting words that sent me crazy," I finshed.
"Why would he do that?" Johnny asked, generally confused.
"He found someone better than me; smarter, thinner, prettier and funnier. She was everything I wasn't. Oh gosh, I sound like a sympathy song, I'll stop moaning on now," I said, turning away from him.
"You don't, you just needed to tell someone. Can I see a picture of him?" Johnny replied, robbing my shoulder.
I slowly brought out my phone from my pocket and typing in the password.
I stared at the pictures in my gallery, almost everyone was me and him and then... There was a picture of him and her; the most recent picture on my phone.
I handed johnny the phone which showed the picture of him and her.
"I guess this is him and the new girl?" Johnny said raising his eyebrows.
I just nodded, not looking at him.
He fiddled with a couple buttons on the phone, sliding his fingers to find another picture, until he found one.

JOHNNYS POV

I stared at the recent picture; her ex with a new girl. If I was honest, the girl wasn't even pretty, just really ordinary. Nothing stood out about her, she was just boring.
I flicked through her gallery until I came across the most recent picture of Mackenzie and her ex.
A friend obviously had taking it for her. Mackenzie was showing a small fake smile. She looked a lot more thin then she does now and extremely tired, probably cause she hadn't ate for a while. He was looking at his phone, eyes glued to the screen so none of his face was clear. He was pretty clearly texting his new girl.
I zoomed in on another picture, so I could see his face. His expression was cold and cruel when he should of been smiling as his arm was around Mackenzie. I looked even closer and realised his arm was stiff which showed no sign of emotion towards the beautiful girl beside him.
"How could he doe this to you? How could he break your heart? Your too beautiful to do that too," I growled slamming the phone down.
Mackenzie tensed at my tone of voice. He made her like this. I could kill him.

A/n:
Thankyou guys so much for 1k views it means so much. Love you all 💜💜💜❤❤❤💜💜💜