chapter 7: Mackenzie pov

"What the heck is this kid doing in your house Lauren?" I shouted, confused at Laurens calm face.
"Why wouldn't I be here? It's my house and Laurens my sister," the boy from earlier replied.
He just had on his black shirt and black ripped jeans and without his leather jacket, he seemed a lot less edgy but I still didn't like him.
"Lauren! You never told me he was your brother. I would be angry with you if I didn't feel sorry for you having a brother like him," I shouted the first part, then sympathy took over the rest.
Imagine having a jerk of a brother I.e. the boy who is standing in front of me.
"Hey hottie, I can here you, you know," he smirked, his whole face framed by it.
"No way," I shot back at him, sarcastically. "What's your name anyways, Mr I'm a big deal?"
"You mean you don't know?" He asked, surprised.
"Oh. My. Gosh. Why would I ask if I knew?" I shook my head with despair.
"My name is Johnny, bet you've heard of me Now?" He replied, arragonce filling his face.
"Can't say I have," i shrugged.
That whole sentence was a lie. All the girls had talked about Johnny this and Johnny that and it drove me insane.
While in my daydream, Lauren had left and Johnny was approaching me.
"That is definitely a lie, princess," he whispered.
His hands found my waist but before he could try anything, I threw my glass of water onto his chest.
"What the heck?!" He pulled away and I saw his full front of his shirt drenched in water.
Without saying anymore words, he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his perfect 6 pack.
I only glanced at them and to be honest, I didn't trust him with his shirt on or off.
"Great ploy into seeing me shirtless, baby girl," he smiled, raising one eyebrow.

JOHNNYS POV

I couldn't let her walk away so, again, I pulled her closer to me.
I looked into her eyes and her face. Being this close, I could see all her freckles and smell her strawberry scented hair.
As soon as I touched her waist her heart beat sped up but then slowed as a memory flashed through her eyes. I watched as she blinked it away.
She brushed my hands off her waist and began to move away until I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me, closer than before.
"Mackenzie? Why do you seem hurt whenever I'm near you. I have a feeling that you aren't really angry with me but angry with someone else," I watched her eyes as I said this.
They flickered around me too the door and then back to me. She stood on her tip toes to reach my ear then she whispered," when you've loved someone, dated someone, trusted someone with everything, for them to only go and hold another girl close,  like he held you a couple of minutes ago, then whenever someone else does the pain is still with you, especially as you now know he cheated on you for a year of the 4 years that you dated."
I was shocked. She had a boyfriend. A boyfriend that she truly loved but, he then went and cheated on her. How could he? And for so long?
"Now I've told you will you leave me alone," she mumbled, looking down.
I lightly lifted her head up and whispered," no, cause I want to show you that someone can love you and always love you."
I leaned in to kiss her until she put her finger to my lips.
"I don't know your always going to love me. Ive just met you. You've confused me. One minute your being arragont then the next your being all romantic and I also know for a fact if you like me now you won't later because your a player," she replied shaking her head." And also, I'm ashamed to admit this but, I still love my... ex."
She sounded both sad and mad. I hadn't meant to confuse her. And now that I know about her past love, I don't want to turn into him. But, I'm also not letting her go that easily.
"Maybe I might prove you wrong," and with that, I let go of her and went towards the stairs. Before I closed my bedroom door, I heard Lauren say," I know he's a player, but don't judge him from that and think he can't change."

Author's note:
Little bit of a #jenzie moment right there.
Just wanted to say thankyou for all the votes and comment if I should update twice a day or once a day.
😁Thanks again😁
              💜💜