Chapter 31: Second Thoughts & Soundtrack

Start from the beginning

"It takes two not one," Her husband said.

"What takes two daddy?" Marc and Hannah asked at the same time.

"You'll learn when you're older," Their father tell them.

"Anyways, and lastly that is my husband Luke," Kelly told me as she pointed to everyone when she said their names.

"Hello, well It was nice meeting you guys but I must get going back to my boyfriend, oh and Kelly is there a job coming up I would love to get back to work soon" I ask.

"There is but honestly I just want you to relax and wait until after you give birth" Kelly told me.

"Kelly I really-" I started but got cut off. "I know Ellie, you want to go back to work but I don't want you to get so stressed over anything I want you to relax, If you get over stressed it can harm the babies in many ways, and it would be better to avoid that, I'll let you come back to work around a month after giving birth, don't worry cause just like the pregnancy the day will come faster than you think it will,"

"But Kelly-"

"No but's, Take the advise form a mother of four kids, it's not easy and very stressful" Kelly told me.

"Okay, well I'll talk to you later then Kelly" I tell her as I hug her. I break the hug and made my way back to my seat. Nathan was still on his phone as the food had arrived at our table. I started to eat as I listened to his conversation.

"Yeah, I like that idea, would I be able to bring my girlfriend with me? she is half way through her pregnancy and I don't want to leave her when she needs me right now," Nathan said.

Aw, he dosen't want to leave me; isn't that so sweet? He really meant it when he wanted to be there every step of the way. How did I get lucky to have such a great person be the father to my kids? 

"Okay then and thank you, so I'll see you in two weeks?..... Okay..... Bye then...." Nathan said before he ended the call.

"Who was that babe?" I ask.

"It was Nano, he was telling me that I'm going to be on a soundtrack for an upcoming movie" Nathan told me.

"So you and the boys are going back to California?" 

"Not me and the boys, just me, it's a solo thing well not completely cause it's going to have Ariana Grande in the song as well so it's a duet between me and her," Nathan explained it to me. 

"Well that's a big honor!" 

"Yeah, it is and the best thing is I can take you! So would you want to come?" Nathan asked me.

"Well I could use some more shopping time in California, so yeah, I would love to go back!" I told Nathan,

"Great then its settle, Nano said he will send two plane tickets in this weekend and in two week we leave, is that alright?" 

"Perfect." I say as we continued off with the rest of the day.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- HI GUYS!!!! WAZZZ UP it feels like forever that I haven't updated... I've been so busy with school, clubs, friends, homework, and exams coming up, who else has exams coming up? I'm just glad that this week is my last week of school until Christmas break *CHEER* 

WE ARE TEN CHAPTERS AWAY FROM THE END! 

I'm slowly planning out how the second book is going to go down so I'm getting pretty exited! 

OKAY GUYS WHO IS A 5SOS FAN! LIKE OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THERE LIVE ALBUM! LIKE AHHHHHHHH!!!!! 

It kinda sucks to live in America and your favorite singers/ bands live in a different country... or on the other side of the world... *The struggle is real*

Hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry if there are errors this has not been edited...

This is the last chapter I post of Small Bump until the new year..

Who is ready for Christmas? Anyone doing anything? 

Well hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and an awesome new years!

love you guys!!!!

SEE YOU IN 2015!!!!!

xBabyNathx