v

01:27

A park somewhere close to nowhere

Calum looks around for people and as soon as he sees everything is clear he takes out the key his friend working there has given him and opens the gates, bringing Bianca inside. He quickly shuts the gates and move farther away from the entrance as people might raise suspicion.

They walk until Calum was sure they were far from the general public. Almost like this whole situation was taken from a movie, there was a guitar and a blanket on the grass.

He sits down in a crossed legged position and picks the guitar up, placing it on his lap and starts playing Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan. She listens to the melody and strums of each note. When he finished the song he plays Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. 7 Minutes of absolute calmness.

After his short performance, he takes out his phone and starts playing Lemonade. He takes out his hand and she reaches for it. They stand close to each other, Calum's arms on her waist and hers wrapping his neck. She leans forward and places her head on his chest as they slow dance.

He hums the tune of the song as she whisper-sings the song, her head still resting on Calum's chest. The song ends and Youngblood (a song Calum and Luke had worked on for quite a while) starts playing. Somehow the song fit them. Atleast for Bianca. It reminds her how bittersweet everything is. Although he's returned, it seems like everything is too good to be true, which proves to be right later on.

Remember the words you told me, "love me til the day I die?"

She sings the song and stares at Calum, sending a message to him through the song. She unconsciously thought of all the moments they have had and how much fun it was. Hoe much it had chnged not only her but the both of then, Calum knew that. Whether it was with Isabelle and Luke or just the two of them alone.

It was mid song when Bianca and Calum lie side by side with the stars surrounding their eye sights. Above them, in front of them, it felt like they were amongst the clouds and stars. It feels like a deja vu. Like all of this has already happened. He gazes at the stars while Bianca looks at him, thanking the heavens that he's back. She moves closer to him and holds him as if there's no tomorrow. "I should've held you this tight when I had the chance to."

"See those stars? They make a pattern. But not everyone sees it." He looks at her, "You get to choose whether or not you want to see that pattern. Your life. Your path. It may be the right or wrong decision but at the end there's always something waiting for you. What we have to remember is we have to accept the outcome. Whatever it is."

Hours pass with them just staring at the stars. Millions of stars and the moon were listening to their conversation. Bianca starts to feel the fatigue taking over her, ending their talk. She shuts her eyes and feels Calum's embrace, his breath and lips on her forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, my dearest Bianca." He whispers to her as she falls peacefully into a deep sleep. He admires her. She looked beautiful even asleep. He waits and stays there for a couple of minutes until his friend comes to pick them up.

When his friend calls him, he picks her up and carries her bridal style bringing her to the car of his friend positioning her to sit at the very left of the car, putting a seatbelt on her. After that they finally head back home.

Once they reach home, Bianca's home, he knocks on the door, startling Bianca a little bit causing her to flinch but returns to her state of unconsciousness. To Bianca's mom's surprise, she sees Calum holding Bianca bridal style. It wakes her up.