part iii

-

"I know this awesome place that serve the BEST dessert." Bianca exclaims as she pulls Calum towards the restaurant over the far corner. Calum would've protested and teased her but he just kept his mouth shut because he was distracted. He loved the smile on Bianca's lips.

They reach their destination. "Tada!" She gestures at the place, mimicking the Will Smith meme. "C'mon." She pulls his hand, leading him towards the hall of the small rastaurant. Once they sat down, a waiter approaches them and takes their order. "Two ice scrambles, please. Thank you." He smiles at them and shouts their order at the counter.

"Welcome to Bodega: where your taste buds will have the time of their life."

-

She stops breathing for a minute. Fucking hell. Calm yourself.

She smiles at him. "Calum." Her calmness takes everyone by surprise. She scoots closer to Michael and pulls the hand wrapping her shoulders, giving signs that she isn't.

Calum stares at the two. He doesn't seem bothered by it. Well, he tries not to be bothered the display of affection shown in front of him. "Here's your ice scramble." As he set the tray down, Bianca thought, the night is only beginning.

"So...." Isabelle breaks the silence, probably not the awkwardness floating around. She nor Luke expected Michael to be with Bianca. Heck! She didn't even know the two interacted outside of work. Bianca has some explaining to do.

"How have you been Bianca?" Calum speaks up. You could visibly see Michael and Bianca tense up when Calum asked. Ashton excuses himself and leaves the table.

Bianca looks at Michael before quickly focusing her gaze on Calum, "Good." she squeezes his hand. Michael could sense her uncomfortableness at the situation.

"So Calum... Where've you been? It's been a year." Luke interjects.

"Japan." Bianca almost spit out her drink. almost. "I've been practicing my music actually. I was in a band. Lead guitarist and back-up vocals."

Bianca whispers, 'you cant even sing for shit. thank god you weren't a lead singer.' Thankfully, Calum didn't hear it clearly. If he would've, it would just make things even more uncomfortable. Fortunately, Michael did causing him to snort out a bit of his drink. Everyone looks at Michael weirdly. Bianca blushes. She knew she only said that because she felt some sort of anger, still, even if she's told everyone else that she's moved on.

"Well. So, how are you guys, though? I've missed-" He lowkey looks at Michael and Bianca. "quite a lot. Apparently."

Isabelle glares at Calum and Calum puts his hands up in surrender. Obviously, they did this secretly. "Well... I got nominated as President for student council but I didn't win. I was up against some-" Bianca didn't even bother to listen. She is too caught up with her thoughts, she just blanks out.

"Excuse me." She stands up and scurries to the toilets which are on the second floor inside the mall. She enters the toilet and stares at herself in the mirror. 

She splashes water on her face. "Maybe if I did this.... I'd wake up from this ugly fucked dream my mind is making me endure." She repeats. "There's no hope. Damn it. Guess I'll have to deal with it. I have Michael. Calum shouldn't matter to me anymore. It's been a damn year already." She grips the counter in front of the mirror. She releases a long breath out of frustration, running her fingers through her hair forcefully and she paces back and forth for quite a while.

To her surprise she hears two people... kissing.

She thinks of what to say. She knocks on the only locked door, "Uh... Hello?"