part ii

-

"C'mon Bianca. A little more expression on your face would be good. Exaggeration!" Bianca smiles even wider and accentuates her movements. "There you go! You'll be meeting Calum Hood in a few.... Or whenever these bastard boys arrive. Just go over your lines, again. You'll meet your Danny Zuko, soon." Isabelle huffs because she hates it when people are late but she's not exactly the early bird herself. Quite ironic really.

Bianca shrugs at her and runs over her lines for the 36th time this hour. She isn't that excited to meet her co-star because from what she's heard, he's a year older. It intimidates her slightly. Not to mention it's the biggest stage she's been on. To make it short: This is a big deal.

From a distance, she could hear unfamiliar voices which makes her heart pace a bit quicker. She feels a touch on her shoulder along with a voice talking to her, "Meet your very early co-lead, Calum Hood." Isabelle introduces Calum as he extends his hand for Bianca to shake.

-

Bianca wakes up to the loud snore coming from Michael. She pushes his shoulder in attempt to wake him up, "Goddamn, you are quite the snorer." She laughs while attempting to wake him up again. Michael rolls over the other side and places his index finger on his lips and lets out a tired 'shhh'.

She just lets him be, seeing as there's no point in trying to wake him up. The time is 04:21. She sits up and fixes herself later, getting out of the car. She sits at the edge to have a better view of where they were. She whispers to herself, "This looks nice."

"It does, doesn't it?" Surprisingly, Michael wakes up from his sleep.

"Finally. The hideous monstrosity of a human wakes from his deep slumber. What will be his next move?" Bianca jokes. Michael shakes his head. "It's a bit funny, you have to admit."

They both stare at the sun hiding behind the horizon. "This isn't the end yet. Now, c'mon lets get going."

"You're the lazy ass who didn't want to wake up. Not to mention, we haven't even showered yet."

"Don't worry about it. We won't take long." They both stand and go back to the front seats, so they can get going. And as soon as they get settled in, Michael starts the car and get going, heading towards the last stop of Michael's 'surprise'.

A few minutes has pass and they are headed towards a beach. "We're not swimming. Don't tell me we're swimming." Bianca shakes her head in fear.

"No, of course not." She sighs in relief. "We're skinny dipping." She chokes on her own spit.

"Fucking hell. What is this boy up to." Her eyes widen as she whispers.

"I'm kidding." Was he?

They arrive at the beach and Michael takes no time jogging towards the beach and taking off his clothes. "Hurry!"

She slowly follows him, hesitating a little bit since she isn't sure whther or not it's allowed to be swimming at this time. "Are we even allowed?" She shouts at him.

"Who cares? Do you really want to live your life full of hesistation?" He shots back at her, still proceeding to run towards the waters.

"That's the point. I want to live!" She jokes but follows his lead and takes everything off, leaving the underwear on. As soon as she reaches the water, she shivers at how cold the water is. It didn't help that Michael splashed water at her, wetting her hair and adding the chill she felt. She submerged herself into the water and suddenly it's as if the water had gotten warmer.

They both played in the water like they were 7 years old again, throwing wet sand towards each other and splashing water at the other. Boths laughter could be heard from miles. An hour later, Bianca and Michael sit at the shallow end of the sea, building sand castles. Bianca notices Michael staring at her. "I haven't seen you smile this much since...."