Part : 5 Falling In Love

Start from the beginning

"Mukti.. , mujhe kuch smajh nhi aa rha, I am not understanding anything that what is happening to me, I am feeling so much pain in my heart and I don't know why this is happening to me," Nandini said in crying tone looking at Mukti while she was looking at Nandini confusingly. She wasn't getting anything that why Nandini was crying.

"Okay just calm down, first," Mukti said cubbing her face and she tried to control her cries but couldn't. Mukti took Nandini in her arms and consoled her rubbing her back, she cried even more hugging her tightly. She wasn't understanding why the pain was not going away. She didn't know that now she will get relief only after seeing Manik in peace and her life is going to be changed fully because she had fallen in love with the wrong person who was crazy.

When Nandini stopped crying, Mukti broke the hug and gave her glass of water which was kept on the table. Mukti was looking at her worriedly, Mukti had last time seen her crying like this on the funeral of her mother and this was the second time, she was seeing in this condition. That's why she was worried as she was thinking that there must be something big which made her strong girl cry.

"Nandini, if you are comfortable, you can share with me your problem, maybe I could help you," Mukti said holding her hand again after sitting on the chair, pulling it near to her chair. Nandini looked at her sadly.

"I called you here only to share the things with you because I know you are the only one who can help me out like always, "Nandini said with a small smile and she made Mukti also smiled. Mukti and Nandini shared a true bond of friendship, their friendship was strong and old. Then Nandini started telling everything to her that how she met Manik and how he behaved with her and then she also told Muki that what happened when she was going back to home last night.

"I don't understand Mukti, why I couldn't able to control myself and ran back inside just to hug him and why I felt so much pain seeing him in pain" she ended telling him about today's incident and about her confused feelings. Mukti was feeling like she was hearing a story of any movie and she also got to know why all this was happening with her.

"you are in love with him" when Mukti said this, Nandini looked at her opening her eyes widely in the shock. "Nandini, yes you are in love that's why his pain is affecting you, you want to see him happy, your heart is crying seeing him in pain and now you will only get relief after seeing him happy"whatever Mukti was saying, Nandini was finding everything correct. But she was shocked to accept the fact that she was in love with him.

"If this is love then I have to control my feelings of love because there is no future of my love because he still crazily loves his childhood friend, I am nothing for him and will remain nothing for him, "Nandini said sadly looking at Mukti and now Mukti was understanding her words also.

"But Nandini, controlling the feeling of love is not our hands, if you will try to suppress this feeling, it will increase more with passing time. I suggest you don't control your feelings, you should try to give a chance to your love" Mukti tried to make her understand and Nandini was agreeing to her words but in only 2 days, she got to know him that he will never accept her because he crazily loved Nandita.

___________________________

At night, Nandini was changing her position again and again as she couldn't able to sleep. Whenever after closing her eyes, she tried to sleep, She saw Manik crying face and it used to break her heart and she opened her eyes immediately again. Even his screams were echoing in her ears and didn't let her sleep. "Ahaah.." she shouted after sitting up on the bed holding her head. Then she thought to read novels, but reading novels also didn't help her out. Even on the pages of the book, she started imagining his crying face. She threw the book angrily on the floor and sat holding her head.