Chapter 20

Two years ago i found out I picked the wrong guy. But now I have been going out with Taylor for 4 years. In these past two years I have stopped cutting and everything. I couldn't wait another hour.

today was the day. The biggest day of every girls life. Their wedding day. Taylor proposed to me in such a cute way. We were going back for a Magcon reunion. We went back to the first place we met. The LA airport. When Taylor and I stepped off the plane the guys were standing there. All with a white shirt with one letter. Marry me? Cameron and Mahogany were on the each side. Both with a huge thing of red roses.

"Yes" I screamed.

As i played the memory over in my head my little ring man and flower girl lighly pull on my white dress. I squat down to their level.

"Yes?" I say.

"Mommy are you ready to marry daddy?" My baby girl says.

My daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes and my son has brown hair and brown eyes. Even though they are twins they both look nothing like each other. I gave birth to the 3 years ago at the age 20. My parents didn't like at first but i was happy. They were so beautiful.

Taylor and I agreed on a beach wedding and I couldn't wait. The park is beautiful and is only maybe 100 feet from the water.

"Laura it's time" My mother says.

I line up and everyone starts walking out to the music. Here Comes the Bride. I start walking down the carpet and everyone rises. I look up at Taylor and smile. There stand the love of my life. The one I will always love.

I smile at people as i walk by. O2L is here as well as the whole magcon crew. Mahogany and Jacob have been dating for years now and i culdn't be more happy for them. Jacob and I have talked about a idea for him proposing to her. Shawn made it bigger than One Direction. Nash and Cameron started acting and were in one of the biggest movies of 2020. Jack and Jack both made it big in singing and stayed as a group. Aaron, Carter, and Matt both kept going on vine and became famous.

O2L kept making videos for the fans and became big. Jc kinda fell off but never real became famous as the others. I ended up becoming big as Miley Cyrus, Rihana, and Ariana Grande. Some of my friends are here today. Ariana, Austin mahone, 5SOS, Demi Lovato, Luke Byran and some others.

This day couldn'tbe ruined.