Chapter 13

I sit there waiting for hours before everyone finally find me. I am being carried by Alex in his arms. He is carried me back up to the hotel. Some reason Enzo let us go easy. I taught it wouldn’t be easy to get me but somehow he got in and out easily. I am happy no one got hurt but I have to make everything right.

The next morning I was in too much pain to even shower. I slowly get into the shower. Once I get into the tub the pain hits. I quietly sit down on to bottom of the tub. I sit their crying in pain. I look at my side and see the biggest bruise. It’s a dark purple and covers half of my side. I stand up and let out a little scream in the process. The pain comes even harder now.

"You ok in there?" Alex asks.

"Get me a towel. I'm in pain." I choke out.

Alex comes in and covers his eyes. He gives me the towel and I wrap myself in it. Alex goes to get Taylor to help me get dressed. As much as Alex hates for a guy to have me he can see I am in pain. I lean over the tub and grab my undies and slip those on. Taylor comes in and helps me out of the tub.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Hand me a bra and sweats" I plead.

I slowly get them on and turn to Taylor. He gasps. The bruise is too visible. I looks like someone almost took a purple marker and colored half of my stomach. He lightly touches it but I flinch in pain.

"Is it that bad?" He looks at me. I nod.

He starts going on about how I need to go to the doctor but I told him I have had bruises like this. When you live in Miami and skate board and run from authorities, you get a bit bruised. I put on a plain white shirt and get ready.