Chapter 1

My name's Laura Hale.  I have long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I am not exactly the perfect girl everyone puts me out to be. I am short , 5'1, and not stick thin like models. I have a bit of meat on my legs but that's from all the sports I do. I'm 17 and live in Miami, one of the coolest places on earth. I have one older brother and a younger sister, who are both a pain. His name is Alex and my sisters name is Bella. Both My brother and I are trouble makers but my sister is Miss goodie two shoes. We always staying out late at night, smoking, drinking, plus we always get in trouble. Just the normal stuff. My dad's a cop and my mom is a lawyer. It also works out for Alex and I. My sister is always home on time, never smokes, never drinks, has never kissed a guy, perfect grades, everything a parent wants basically. I am basically a tom boy. My signature mark is a snapback always on my head. My nick name turned out to be Snap for that reason. I have never exactly been a fan of boy bands but there may be one or two I like. I like Justin Bieber now that he is a bad ass. I have actually started a vine and I have gotten a few views. I am kind of liking that.

My brother and I right now are ridding our skate boards to school. He takes videos of me ridding around and laughing with him. I jump down the stairs and smile back at him as he stops to walk down them. Our principle walks around the corner screaming at us. We ride faster, since right now we are so post to be in school not outside. That's two rules we are breaking right now. No skating on school grounds and skipping class. I ride fast around the school and Alex follows close behind. I laugh and look at him. He's smiling. I turn the corner and skid to a stop. The two huge security guards stand there blocking my way. I wave for Alex to keep going. He doesn't need to get caught it's his last year. He needs a clean record. I look up at the huge guards they have a foot and a half on me and over 200 pounds more than me. O lord, I cant get out of this one this time.

I sit in the principles office for the rest of the day since my parents wont come pick me up again. I had just gotten off of suspension for graffiti. The principle walks back in. He is the tall kind of principle, that is kind of cute but married.

"Laura are you going to do it again?" He asks me.

He leans against his desk in front of me. I smile at his question, laughing a bit.

"That's like asking me am I going to keep breathing." I laugh.

"Well Mrs. Hale, I hate your attitude but I cant keep you here forever. School's out and I have to let you leave. " He says handing me my skateboard.

"Don't skate on school grounds again" He smiles.

I walk out of his office and throw down my board. I look at him and smile. He smiles before I wave bye ridding fast on my board. All I hear is my name being yelled. I smile and ride past all the kids in the hallway. Once I get outside I find my brother and we ride home.

Our house is on the beach and it is absolutely big and beautiful. May sound a bit rich but we kind of are. It's because my mom is lawyers for a bunch of famous people. I don't know why but she is pretty good and famous for a lawyer. I run up to my room to change and go to the beach. I slip on my bikini and put on a snapback and a tank top. I ran out the door as a grab my glasses. I place the on and scroll through my phone. Once we got to the beach I place my shirt by Alex's stuff. I plugged my ear phone in and played music. I took off down the beach with Alex beside me. I look around me at everyone. I sing quietly to myself as I run. I watch the sun set as I run next to it. It is beautiful and no one is here. I decide to vine a bit so I turn off my music and get on vine. I start recording.  

"You see this guys." I say showing them the beach "this is what I live for."

I push Alex into the water and laugh. He starts yelling and I scream help. I upload it to vine and people start liking and commenting. I smile to myself before Alex and I start running back. This time I run faster back. I end up getting back before Alex by a minute. A little brother sister competition. I check my phone to see one missed call. Alex goes home while I call bsck the number.

"Hello?" A guy says.

"Yes this is Laura, you called me?" I say.

"Yes. My name is Mark, I am the manager of Magcon, and I would like to talk to you about coming with us." He says.

"Yeah I would love to go but I don't know if my parents would allow me." I say frowning.

"They already agreed to it and you leave in a week" He says.

"O wow. Who else is going?" I ask.

"I will text you the names. Goodbye" He says as I hang up.

I get a text with these names:

Matthew Espinosa 
Cameron Dallas 
Nash Grier 
Shawn Mendes 
Jack Johnson 
Jack Gilinsky
Aaron Carpenter  
Carter Reynolds 
Taylor Caniff 
Hayes Grier

I start looking them up online and watching there videos for the next week.