Chapter 7

I wake up from a great night. Taylor made it all better. Some reason when ever I sleep all cuddled up to Taylor I sleep like a baby. I just don't know. I walk to the bathroom and quickly shower and shave. Once I get out of the steamy water I do my normal routine. Makeup, Hair and walk out. I get over to my clothes and go through them. I want my clothes back so bad but I can't. I would just go buy some but I don't have much money yet so. I just don't really wanna change for anyone. I pull out a pair of gray sweatpants and a plain black sports bra. I just my long straightened hair into a pony tail and walk to the door with the boys. Of course Taylor is wearing a bandana to match his outfit like everyday. Today was the first day on starting Magcon.

Shawn will be singing so and the other boys will being doing small stuff. Taylor is singing Buckwild. Mark starts listing off stuff we are doing. Nash, Hayes, Jack, Jack, and Aaron were just dancing around and stuff. Taylor and Shawn were singing. Carter and Matthew were dancing together. Then came my name.

Cameron and I were dancing.

I was singing.

"This must be wrong" I smile.

"Nope" Mark smiles.

"I cant sing" I smirk.

"Yes you can we know you can" He smiles.

"Who ratted me out?" I frown.

All the boys shake their head and I groan. I really don't want to sing I suck. Maybe my voice is ok. We sit in a dance studio. Cameron have to come up with a dance. I smirk before I plug up my phone to the speakers. Birthday sex(up tempo) starts up and the boys cheer. I stand in front of the mirror. I pull up my pants and smile. I start dancing around the studio. My moves were bad ass. There was some grinding with Cameron but I don't really care. He's basically my hot older brother. I move my hips in a circular motion. I smile as the boys cheer. Once I finish the song I jump into Cameron's arms. I laugh as I fall onto the floor.

Shawn sings a amazing cover of Unconditionally. I must say I could never be that good. Next up Matt and Carter do some sick dance moves. I adore there moves. We are going to have to do all for of us dancing to one song some time. Finally after a while I have to go up in sing. The problem is I cant sing like at all. But apparently some idiot said I can. I sit onto the stool and look at the boys in front of me. The music starts playing and I open my mouth.

"Baby, I got love for thee

So deep inside of me

I don't know where to start

I love you more than anything

But the words can't even touch what's in my heart

No, no

When I try to explain it I be sounding insane

The words don't ever come out right

I get all tongue-tied and twisted

I can't explain what I'm feeling

And I say, baby, baby,

Oh, woah, oh, woah,

Baby, baby

(Baby I) oh, baby, oh, baby, my baby

(Baby I) oh, baby, baby I

(Baby I) all I'm tryna say is you're my everything, baby

But every time I try to say it

Words, they only complicate it

Baby, baby 

(Baby I) oh, baby, oh, baby, my baby

(Baby I) oh, baby, baby I

(Baby I) all I'm tryna say is you're my everything, baby

But every time I try to say it

Words, they only complicate it

Every time I try to say it

Words, they only complicate it

Every time I try to say it

Words, they only complicate it

Baby, baby 

Baby, baby"

Each and every high note was hit and some even higher. I frown as all of the boys stare at me. I look over at Mark to see him starring at me with mouth open.

"What in the world did I invite on Magcon?" He says with mouth open.

"God, Laura you are talented" Mark says.

"I taught you hated it." I say and pick up my head to him.

"Gosh no. You blew me away." He smiles.

"Thanks" I smile.

"Amazing" Shawn smiles.

"Not as good as you"  I smirk.

I end up sitting between Taylor's legs and laying back on him. He sits up with my head on his abs and his hands holding him up. I listen to some of the boys dance to small songs and do other stuff. I watch them as Carter gets up to go get food. I head to the bathroom and pull out my phone. While I fix up and use the bathroom I get a text. It was from a unknown number.

you fat piece of lard. You are ugly as shit and you look like a whale.

After reading that I went to the mirror and starred at myself. I looked at my body and grimaced. I was fat. I let down my hair and slipped on my beanie I brought. Once I get outside I see that Mark had orders like 20 pizza's. I cant eat it. I can't. I want to be skinny for once. I sigh and I hear Cameron calls my name.

"Laura what do you want?" He smiles.

"I'm fine. I had a big breakfast this morning. I went down before I showered" I smile back.

He turns around and begins to take about 10 pieces. I cringe at my noise and wrap my arms around my waist. I look at all the boys and see that they all have skinner legs, smaller arms, and flatter stomachs than me. I was huge compared to them. I'm the girl, aren't I so post to be smaller? I let one tears fall before whipping it back off. I can't let my wall fall down.