Chapter 19

Jc left and found someone else. That was the first thing to happen in my dream. I can't help to think that i will commit. I threw out all my blades and Taylor is helping me.

"Babe you ready?" Taylor screams.

All the magcon boys bought a house and live together. I live with them and it makes me very happy. Taylor and I have gone on tons of dates in the past two weeks.

Tonight it was the Teen Choice Awards and I was nominated twice. Funniest woman and prettiest. I was so honored. I checked in the mirror once again and smiled. My pink dress dropped at the floor and my sparkling heels were covered. My hair half up and half down, light makeup, and my little hand bag.

I walk down the stairs to see all the guys standing there. I smile as they gasp. I chuckle and walk into Taylor's arms. He still has to lean over to kiss me but I love that.

"Ready?" Taylor asks.

"Ready" I smile.

We walk out and me and Taylor get into his Corvette. I love the car he got for us. It is so cute and small for us. The other boys go into the limo. As we ride there Taylor holds my hand tight.

We take our seats in the front row. I sit between Cameron and Taylor. I decide to go to the restroom and while i head that way i am stopped by tons of people. Luke Bryan, Ellen, One Direction, 5SOS, and many others. I can't believe i am here.

They start the awards and i can't wait. Cameron and Nash both won something for vine. 5SOS won best new artist. One Direction got best album. Luke Bryan got Top single and it kept going.

Austin Mahone and Ariana Grande walked out.

"Now time for the 'Funniest Woman of 2014'" Ariana smiles.

"The nominees are.." Austin says.

The little clip starts. Ellen, Jennifer Lawrence, Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy, and me. Everyone claps.

"And the winner is.." Austin starts.

"Laura Hale!" They both scream.

The crowd cheers. I jump from my seat and hug Taylor tightly. I give him a kiss and head for the stage. I hug Ariana and Austin hugs me tight and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow you guys thank you so much! This means so much to me. I want to thank my fans and i want to thank everyone who voted.If it were up to me i would have everyone one of the nominees a blimp. Thank you and I love you" I say and walk off.

I sit back down and then of course Luke Bryan and Flordia Georgia Line walk out. My favs.

"Here is another catergore Laura is in." Tyler says.

"Here are the nominees for Prettiest Teenagers of 2014" Luke smiles.

Me, Zendaya, Bella Thorne, Debby Ryan, and Maia Mitchell.

"O my lord, once again the winner is Laura Hale. The prettiest teenager of 2014" Luke smiles.

I once again walk up and give all the guys a hug. A tear almost falls from my eyes.

"I am just gonna say this right out. I use to think i was ugly. Every teenage girl does but they are wrong. Every single one of us are beautiful, some of us may not think that but we are. I thank you gys for changing my life. I love you, remember that."

I am taken back stage to get ready for my performance. I change quicklt. I am put into a black leather pair of shorts, a black with studs bustier,a nd a pair of spiked heels. I was so ready for this cover. My ahir was thrown up into a pony tail.

The count down stared. I was ready.

"Here is Laura covering Do My Thang by Miley Cyrus." Someone says.

Since Bart made me change my image, i am changing it back. I walk down the long runway and start singing. Bart isn't going to like this.

"Every single night and every single day

I'mma do my thing, I'mma do my thing

So don't you worry about me, I'ma be okay

I'mma do my thing, 'cause I'mma do my thing

And I'mma I'mma I'mma do my thing, and I'mma I'mma I'mma do my

I'mma do my thing

I'mma do my thing

I'mma do my thing

 Bang, bitch

You think I'm strange, bitch?

It's bananas like a fucking 'rangatang bitch

Don't worry 'bout me

I got it all arranged bitch

Mind your business, stay in your lane bitch

Oh, yeah, I'm a southern belle

I told ya'll once before I get crazier than hell

Get wild up in here

Get live up in here

Turned up up in here

Burning up up in here"

I sound amazing and i dance amazingly. Once i finish i hear everyone clap and scream. I walk back off stage and get changed back into my dress. I go back and sit down next to the boys.

They stare at me with mouth wide pen.

"What? I'm a complete badass" i smile.