"Are you really okay with this, Itachi?"

His eyes focused on the road, but smiled for you. "Of course; I was the one who came looking for you, after all." Your head threw back on the headrest, blinking your eyes once slowly as you let out a low sigh.

"...fine you're right. I just hope this won't come back to get me."

 "Honestly," he said, assuring. "I looked forward to this day since last time I saw you."

Your head tilts away from him, looking out the window as your cheeks reddened in guilt, yet somehow flattered with his response. Glancing at the hand he squeezed, you sighed through your nose and gave in.

"If you say so."

***

And so, after ten annoying minutes trying to find a place to park, the tour officially began. The day began with partly sunny skies; there was still a cool breeze blowing time from time, but never did it bother either of you.

You and Itachi walked around aimlessly through the many streets, which consisted of sloped hills and businesses roaring with noise, showing him the popular hangouts. The first spot you took him was located on Pike Place: the first Starbucks ever created on the face of the planet. Although Starbucks is literally located on every corner in the state of Washington, you two still spent ten minutes waiting in line for a pumpkin chai latte.

After that you strolled Itachi down the street of Pike Place Market—right across the street from the Starbucks—to an attraction site where is known for their tradition of fishmongers throwing fish that customers have purchased before they are wrapped.  Your dose of clumsiness paid off when you became caught in a group of buyers and were almost hit by a huge salmon that was being thrown around.

Luckily, you escaped but only because Itachi pulled you out of the crowd...

6:18PM

Time flew by as you two walked through the urban docks of the Waterfront along Elliot Bay shore. The changing weather was left unnoticed as you shared the history of the city, and he'd listen attentively, impressed by your wide range of knowledge. When a cold breeze blew, mocking your fall outfit, you'd wince as it nipped your cheeks and Itachi would wrap a gentle arm around your shoulders for warmth.

The fun part, and much to your surprise, was when you sensed some jealousy out of him. He's a pacifist, but he tends to be the silent- jealous-type.

While you two searched for a place to eat, Itachi lifted an amused brow as he noticed a certain suited blonde-haired man approaching a few feet away, filled with a glint of interest at the sight of you. Busied by hunger, you hadn't noticed the man approaching you, and when the blonde was about to grab your wrist, Itachi suddenly wraps a hand around your waist, piercing his eyes at the man, and pulls you closer against him; the 'back-off' aura flamed around the raven.

 "H-hey, what's the deal?" You questioned, eyebrows furrowed, but once you saw a smirk curving his lips, and noticed a suited man glaring back, you laughed under your breath; a palm hid your grin as you already knew what happened. It's been a while, and you'd forgotten how cute that territorial side of him can be.

"Well that was mean," you teased, taking a step away from his grasp, and he turns to you with an innocent look. "What was?"

"I could've gotten a date with a business man."

"I am your date."

"Oh? I thought I was your tour guide." You quirked a playful brow when his lips pulled back, and jumped in front of him, stopping the walk. "It's not a date unless you treat me to an expensive dinner~"