♥o1♡

[A/N: To those who don't check story ratings: be aware that this story is rated M, so expect content that may be uncomfortable to those who are sensitive. Besides cursing, dark tones and slight violence-- YES-- there are lemons and limes at some points. But luckily I've cordially directed when to skip on such parts on certain chapters so you keep your conscience? If this is cool with you, then ENJOY and thanks for reading~]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheering families and close friends filled the baseball stadium; an atmosphere that tingled with joy and excitement. Every single one of your senior classmates wore their caps and gowns proudly, jumping around excitedly ready to walk down the dirt path to graduation.

You, on the other hand, wore a blank expression on your face as you stared down at the tips of your heels that peeked out from the bottom of your gown. You were stuck in your own world, until you were whirled around by your wrist.

Your startled gasp is muted when your lips molded with his. But now that you stared into a pair of gentle dark irises, you pulled back.

"Finally you're here, Itachi!"

Said boy laughed as he fixed your crooked cap, sliding your tassel to the right before leaning down to peck your glossy lips again. "[Name], you don't wear your tassel to the left until after we receive our diplomas." Itachi brushed loose strands of hair away from your face while you stared emotionless, desperate to tell him your unexpected plans after the ceremony.

"Can I tell you something?" you asked, and Itachi nods. Just as you open your mouth, the principal blew his whistle loudly, signaling everyone to take their place.

"Just like we practiced, people!" the principle shouted over the megaphone and everyone jittered around to find their assigned spots.

Seeing you become uneasy, Itachi takes your hand and squeezed it gently as he placed you on his right. "Whatever it is tell me after this is over, [Name]."

An impatient sigh is heaved, although maybe he's right; what you needed to tell him would ruin this celebration. You nod at his suggestion and face forward to the fenced doors where the noise level increased as the graduation song 'Pomp and Circumstance' began to play. The fences swiftly opened and everyone began to march in unison into the sorrounding of people yelling and screaming. Your widened [E/C] eyes scanned the stadium for any familiar faces-- your family.

Every senior gets ten stadium entry tickets, and out of those ten tickets you only used three-- for your dad, step-mother and little sister-- and gave the remaining seven to Itachi to invite more of his large family.

"[Name], look!" Itachi pointed his finger up; you followed his direction and spot his family sitting at the mid section of the stadium being louder than those around. The usual recognizable people were Fugaku, Mikoto and Sasuke while the rest were Itachi's close friends and family you haven't met officially.

They cheered uncontrollably: whistling, waving signs around and squeezing air horns to catch both of your attention. Fugaku wore a proud smile with his hand raised in a thumbs up; next was Mikoto jumping up and down, holding a large sign over her head as she proudly yelled your and Itachi's name over everyone's voices. Sasuke (though you were impressed he even showed up) sat cross-armed flat in his seat, but wore a passing crooked smile on his pale face.

Lazy!

"Why did you invite so many people?"

Itachi smiled and took your hand. "You'll see after the ceremony, [Name]."

***

There were interchanged high fives and hugs after everyone received their diplomas. Cameras were flashing everywhere like paparazzi, and many families were teary in happiness as they hugged their graduates again.