4

I stared up at the moonlit sky. I sighed at the fact that no eruptions happened around. I couldn't wait for the Grand Magic Games day two. I heard footsteps approach me.

"Hey," Natsu said in a bored tone.

"Hey, Pyro. How's it going." I with a polite smile.

I haven't talked to Natsu for a while since I joined the guild. I've mostly been hanging out with the girls and chilling with Gray. No pun intended. I haven't got my chance to interact with Pyro.

"So the name does catch on." Natsu chuckled looking out into the sky. He turned to me and looked me dead in the eye. "So you know about Igneel and Tatsuo being married."

"Yeah. Congrats on being the Flame Emperor." I grinned patting Pryo's pink puffy head.

"Not really. Igneel isn't dead." Natsu said looking at the moon. "What are you doing out here alone."

I shrugged. "Just thinking about the promise I made to Wendy. I don't want to break it. I promised her that Fairy Tail would always be Number 1." I sighed hanging my head low.

Natsu slung his arm around my shoulder with a close-eyed grin as he hugged me into his scarf. He looked at me as his onyx eyes twinkled like the stars.

"I know Fairy Tail will be Number 1. No matter what happens!" Pyro said holding his index finger up.

I giggled as I did the same. Our hands we're inches apart and the moon shone around them like an outline. Oh what has Pyro done to me? I thought with a smile on my face. Fairy Tail will be Number 1.

{Time Skip Brought To You By Pervy Popsicle}

I changed into an outfit Lucy said I just had to wear.

I angrily walked up to Lucy and said that I wouldn't wear this in the match

I angrily walked up to Lucy and said that I wouldn't wear this in the match. She groaned and walked off to flirt with Loki. I smiled at their cuteness. I wonder what their ship name would be.

"Lolu!" I thought out loud and everyone heard me. The Fairy Tail guild stared at me with sweat drops except for Carla.

"That's lovely! Loki and Lucy, you must date." Carla clapped her hands and stared at Lolu with pleading kitten eyes.

"Actually that's what I wanted to ask you Lucy. Will you be my girlfriend?" Loki asked the blonde while blushing and scratching the back of his head.

"Y-Yes. I-I love you, Loki." Lucy blushed. Lucy was going to add to her sentence but was cut off by Loki pressing his lips on hers.

Everyone in Fairy Tail cheered, laughed, and some, mainly Romeo and Wendy, shivered at how disgusting it was. The Grand Magic games began right after the gooiness of love.

{3rd Person POV}

Kaho sighed as she watched the two lovers cuddle as they waved to the crowd on the ledge of the balcony. Kaho always wanted love like that. The two infamous ships became something all because of her.