3

{Kaho's POV}
I woke up after Erza and Asahi. Asahi is always awake before me. I went over to Gray and snatched the cover away from him.

"Wake up loser!" I yelled sleepily.

Gray obviously didn't budge so I did what I had to do. I spit out a drop of magma on his face. It burned him and he immediately hopped off of the ground.

"What the hell!?" Gray yelped as he touched his face.

"Wakes, wakes, eggs and bacey." I said going over to Natsu ignoring Gray's outburst.

"I'm vegan." Natsu huskily said.

I blushed at how hot that sounded. God, his morning voice is a turn on. I shook out of it and yanked the covers off of Natsu.

"Not for long." I smirked.

Natsu blushed. I didn't know why for a solid second until I figured out that he was getting perverted thoughts about what I had said.

"P-Perv." I said blushing.

Happy and Natsu scrambled out of bed when a delicious aroma went into their scent. I followed them to the bathroom line. Erza was taken a shower at the moment and Gray was next in line. I waited and waited until it was finally my turn. I turned on the hot water and all I got was coldness. That darn Pyro used all of the hot water! I grabbed a sponge and began to scrub Asahi's head. Even though he's a male exceed we always bathe together. soap suds formed on Asahi's head and I began to water it down. I washed myself and changed into my grey sweater, ripped jeans, and white converse low cuts before walking out of the bathroom. Asahi had his yellow hoodie with Tsundere on it in black print. Natsu whistled at me.

"Alright, Pervy Pyro, let's get to hiking." I said grabbing my backpack.

Natsu caught up with me through the hallway of the hotel. Happy was on his shoulder with a cute green backpack on. Asahi and Happy hopped off me and Natsu's shoulders to talk to each other.

"So you're the son of Igneel." I said with my head down avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah... He was Tatsuo's husband." Natsu muttered the last part but I clearly heard.

"So what's up with you and Lucy. You guys a thing?" I teased Natsu.

He didn't blush he just looked away from me. Jeez, sassy. Just like me! I hopped on Natsu's back and pointed my finger towards the doors of the hotel.

"Onward and yonward! Tally ho!" I shouted in a manly voice.

Natsu chuckled and ran out the doors with me on his back.

{Erza's POV}
{WARNING: I'M A HUGE GRAYZA SHIPPER}
"They seem cute together." I whispered.

Oh how I wish to have a lover. Jellal isn't the one I love. Gray is but I think he has his mind on Juvia Lockster. I won't lie, she's fangirling all over him.  But sometimes I wonder if he actually likes her or not. I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Just like we would." Gray said staring me in the eye.

I didn't know what I was doing but I began to lean into Gray and he leaned into me. Our lips we're inches apart until Gray closed the gap by pressing his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but I closed my eyes and kissed back. I cupped Gray's face in my hands as the kiss got deeper. Our tongues began to fight for dominance. Of course, I won. Soon we had to break apart for breath.

"Grayza has come to life!" I heard Kaho's voice ring through the hallway.

She was giving me one of her goofy close-eyed smiles. Gosh, I love this kid.

{Once Again Kaho's POV}

Natsu and I were spying on Gray and Erza.

"Natsu I think Grayza is a better ship than Jerza. Don't you think?" I said patting Natsu's head. Yes, I'm still on his back.

"Yeah, Gray would never make Erza cry the way Jellal did." Natsu said as he stared at Gray put his hand on Erza's shoulder. "Look!"

Natsu pointed at the make out session Gray and Erza we're having. Asahi, Happy, and Natsu stuck their tongues out on disgust. I laughed at how they were acting. Boys will be boys. I stared at Erza blushed as she pulled away from Gray's lip lock.

"Natsu go in, go in!" Natsu obeyed so he wouldn't get kicked in the balls like before.

I saw Erza and gave her one of my signature close-eyed grins.

"Grayza has come to life!" I cheered while tilting my head.

{Time Skip 2 Days Later}

"What are the Grand Magic Games?" I asked when Master started speaking.

"The Grand Magic Games is a competition to see who is Fiore's number 1 guild. We battle other guilds to fight." Mira Jane exclaimed.

"And Fairy Tail is going to join. Our team members are Erza Scarlet, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvel, Gray Fullbuster, Karo Tanaka, and Gajeel Redfox." Master announced.

I fist bumped Erza since we were both on the team. We had 2 weeks before the games started. Everyone went home to train.

"Hey Natsu." I yelled trying to catch up with Pyro. "Wanna train? You, me, Happy, and Asahi?"

Natsu gave me one of his signature close-eyed grins.

"Sure, I've got the perfect spot to train!" Natsu grabbed my hand and ran me into a forest.

It seemed so familiar but my memory fuzzed on why. Natsu stopped running and showed me a beautiful maze of trees.

"This is where we'll train everyday. Got it?" Natsu said. I nodded as we began to train.

{Time Skip Brought To You By Natsu's Motion Sickness}

2 weeks have past and we are actually here. At the Grand Magic Games in Crocus. I was so excited that I squealed. I was wearing a comfortable outfit to fight.

I stood on the balcony where the rest of my team was

I stood on the balcony where the rest of my team was. Today was going to be interesting. The first fight was Wendy vs. Sheila. When Wendy tripped over a rock that was just suddenly there I face palmed. The day went on with the Grand Magic Games and Fairy Tail came in 3rd.

"Sorry, I failed you guys." Wendy meekly apologized.

"Wendy you did great. It was a draw so what? I know Fairy Tail will be Number 1." I said lifting my index finger.

The rest of the guild did the same and cheered. I knew Fairy Tail would win. We aren't going down without a fight. We will not lose. We will become Fiore's Number 1 guild. I will make sure of it.

{1114 words. Not my best.  ~Author-chan}