13 Da hell?

StellaPOV:

     The stall door was shut quickly as Mr. A entered the bathroom. "Whats going on in here?" He asked. With slanted view i saw Alfred shift to block the stalls as Namoi took a step behind Iggy. "Just a family meeting...." Iggy said. Mr. A then replied, "Where is Stella? She's not in class so she has to be with you three." The urge to vomit surged though me but i didn't move. i couldn't. I hated it when the change decided to come and kick my door in. "We dont know." Alfred's voice rang. 

silence.

Then Mr. A began to walk to the stalls."Stella, come on out." he said. i reached up and quickly locked the door. "Stella?" He stopped infront of my stall. "Leave me." i whispered. i could see my breath in the air and i scooted away from the door. "Stella? Are yo-" There was a loud UMPH! and Mr.A  was dragged away from the stall. "Go back to teaching son." Alfred said in a low voice. "Alfred."  Iggy warned but Alfred walked back to my stall, "Stella, Were going to get you out of here." he whispered. 

Alfred POV: 

     I was kneeling infront of Stella's stall. If i listened i could hear her uneven breathing. "Stella, Were going to get you out of here." i said. I am the hero after all. "Whats happening? SOMEONE EXPLAIN!" the child yelled from the door way. "Iggy, pls handle him, Naomi get Ivan." I said. "Stella, unlock the door." there was a shuffle  and a Click. As i opened the door i could hear Iggy say, "You bloody wanker! Get back into your class!" there was a snort and a, "You have no athouraty!" i shook my head and opened the door further only to suck in a gasp of surprise. Stella had a bit of blood in the corner of her mouth  and her breath crystalized in the air. Shivers wracked her body but she opened her eyes and turned to look at me. "Hey." She breathed. I quickly smiled but my hands shook. Her eyes were empty. i quickly scooped her up bridal style and felt her cold skin bead with sweat. "Stella is okay, Da?" I turned and carried her from the stall. Ivan clenched his fists upon seeing her breath fill the air and Stella reply with a small, "Da." Ivan looked to me and said, "I will clear the way, da." and with that he walked to the door where Iggy and the child were still aruging. Ivan smiled at the kid and said, "Move or die." The kid looked at him wide eyed but backed off and moved away. Naomi Qucikly ran to Stella, "Hey babe, how ya feel'n?" She whispered Stella shrugged and Naomi said, "No matter what just keep your eyes open, okay?" Stella smiled and nodded. Naomi stayed a minute before running off to keep watch of the hall behind us. We quickly left the bathroom, running down the hall and slipping out a side door. Before i knew it we are at the manor. As soon as the door was open i ran in and past the others to Stella's room. 

StellaPOV:

      I felt a hand brush agianst my forehead gently. "How is she?" came a small female voice.  "Better.. i think." answered anoother voice. whats going on? i try to move but stop, something is on me. my eyes flutter open to witness a vast sea of hamburgers spread about my body. "Uh... why?" i mummble. Suddenly i see Naomi flying at me, "SSSTTTEEELLLLLLAAA!!!!" hamburgers went everywhere and a groan escaped my llips as Naomi pulled me into a hug. "YOUR AWAKE!!! FLIPPIN YEAH!!" i laughed and sat up after she realeased me. i felt.... diffrent. "Damm." i muttered as i stood, "I feel GREAT!!" I looked about to see Alfred with his mouth opening and closing like a fish. I gave him a look, "What?" I asked before jumpping at the sound of my own voice.

That was new. 

My voice was a bit deeper than before and i could swear i was a bit shorted. "da hell happend?" I muttered. Naomi gawked, "Your h-hair." I looked down.

"WHATTHEFUCKHAPPENED!!!!THISISNOTMYCHEST!!!AAAARRRGHGHGHGHGGHGH!!!!"

I screamed and ran into the closet. There in the mirror was someone else. Her hair went well past her waist and the tips were a light blonde. the rest of her hair was so dark it was almost black. Her round blue eyes had a twinge of ice in them and she was thin and pale. of course the only thing i noticed at the time was her... chest. "Nononononononononono!" I yelled, "They should be smaller. Im a b... NOT A C!!!!!" Naomi poked me, "Hate to say this but thats a D." 

i died. 

Alfred Poked his head in the closet as i lay there on the floor staring at the ceiling, mummbling things like, "FML... Damm fat whales... kill me now." He cocked his head to the side, "Uh, Dudett, Wheres your family from?" He asked. I muttered, "Were Norse and something else... Why?" He smiled, "Oh, it's nothing. I"ve got to go talk to my english brha, brb." And with that he ran.

(Okay guys. I used recently read a fanfiction that is simular to mine in a few aspects so im really sorry if you thought i was stealing ideas!!! 

Also, can someone pls comment? Im 13 chapters in and nothing... not sure if i should continue with the story or what? Anyway i think you can guess what has happened to stella. If not thou must wait till i update.

HA! THAT RHYMED!!! 

P.S. Sorry i cant spell.)