11 Back 2 school... well shit.

StellaPOV:

I dragged my butt out of my amazingly comfortable bed and trugged into my closet. i chose a black tanktop and jeans when i saw it. A old aviator jacket hanging in a special place by my mirror. i remember the man giving it to me after.... the funeral. i quietly strode over, now fully awake. i slipped it on and looked in the mirror. it fit perfectly. i smiled, pulled on my boots, and ran out the room and down the stairs. "SCHOOL IN 2 HOURS!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. "Shud up!!" a thick french voice screamed back. "STELLA!!!!" Naomi screamed from the kitchen, "WE DONT HAVE WAFFLES!!!!!" i yelped AND RAN.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY EGOS!!" i yelled as i burst into the kitchen. Japan cried out in surprise and hid whlie Prussia gaped at me. i was freaken mad. "MY EGOS!!! WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?!" Ludwig spoke, "Calm down Stella. were going to find them. im sure there is a-" I smelled them. i turned and ran into the sitting room... to find a certian french man... eating my egos...

(Spaz break... poor france....)

After dropping France off at the hospital we came up upon school to find security guards and cameras everywhere. "Da fuck?" Alfred muttered. i saw Brian running up to me, "News from the nerd underground?" Naomi asked. Brian gave her a look and turned to me, " Amber is taking a turn agianst the sixth graders. Main hall, ten minutes." I nod and give Naomi my back pack. "I'll be late." i say as i run off to the main hall.

I watched as a group of sixth graders exited the office just as the girl's bathroom door opened and Amber and her croonies walked out, giggling. God i hated her giggle. Suddenly they stopped and gave a look to the sixth graders. the Sixth graders, who were mainly girls, looked scared. i wasn't close enough to hear the first few insults but i heard a , "Worthless." i hated that word. i stopped running and walked twoards them. "Would you shut up." Amber spat at a whimmpering girl. I snorted, finally close enough, "Would you?" i asked. they all looked surpriesd as i walked up. it probably looked like i was emerging from the shadows. "Picking on sixth grader? how low can you stoop?" i asked her as i placed myslf between her and the sixth graders. i heard a few gasp behind me. "Stick up for yourselves." i say over my shoulder. Amber snorts, "They're weak, they cant. only the powerful will-" i held up my hand and cracked a smile, "What kind of tv have you been watching? tell me you dont believe the trash spweing out of your mouth." Amber quriked her eyebrow, "Stella, you seek power too. Dont pretend you're different than me. you want the power to stand above everyone else. to make people love you, worship you. your singing at the kariokie bar, your constant battles with me-" i laughed, "i dont want power Amber, i sing for fun, and i am diffrent than you." Amber smiled, "Perhaps you are." she snapped her fingers and said, "Thats right, my mother actually lives with me and loves me. My family doesn't hate me. I dont run around and help idoits in hope of love. i dont put myself on display and sing my sweet little heart out while there is obviously people who hate your voice. i actually try at my grades, i'm not handed A's. i'm loved. i'm not worthless." i kept my expression unimpressed. "Is that it?" i asked. "Cuz i really dont care what you think of me. all i want is you to leave the kids alone. i didn't need your speach." She snorted and began to walk away. "Worthless." she muttered. i gave her a look that said, "CRAZY BITCH!!!" and turned to the kids who stared up at me. i watched her disappear and then smiled down at them, "So... Hi!" i said. they gaped up at me, "You made her leave, why?" one asked, "Cuz she's a crazy bitch. i mean im freaken insane but she is just bitchy and she shouldn't be messing with people." And with that i started to walk away. I paused and tossed a single comment over my shoulder, " never back down, stand up for yourselves cuz i mitgh not be here next time."

I slipped into class right before the bell rang. Naomi had placed my bag in my seat. Across the room Naomi mouthed a "R U OK?" i nodded and smiled. Still... what channel was Amber streaming? It may give her weird pov's but hey! her vocab has developed!! "Miss MIchealous?" I snap back to reality to find Mr. Anderson infront of my desk. next to me Alfred looks tense and Ivan's gental smile seems forced. I smirk up at my weary teacher, "Yeah?" I ask as the rest of the class works on their sheets. Mr. Anderson gestures to the hall, "I would like a moment."  i stand, keeping my smirk, and Watch Alfred and Ivan give me a worried look. i wink at them and exit out the door. As soon as the door closed Mr. Anderson lead me away from the hall and into a empty confrence room. He flips on the lights and quietly shuts the door. "So." i begin, "Whatcha wanna talk about teach' ?" he slams his fist down on the table making a very loud BAM! "WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL OF THAT ABOUT?" he shouted angryily. "AND DONT WORRY! NOONE CAN HEAR US IN HERE SO SPILL!" i cant help but tense. Still i keep up my act and act surprised. "Wh-What do you mean?" i asked in a small voice. His expression is grim as he says, "You killed them all in a fraction of seconds. How? Why? What did they want? Who were they? And dont act inoccent, we both know you are a great actress." He stared at me, waiting. Screw this. i straightened up and wiped the look off my face. My jaw was set and my lips made a firm frown. i stuffed my hands in the pockets of my jacket and sized him up. he stood shocked at my fast transformation. i snorted at him, "Are you that surprised? I did kill them ya know." he gulped but said, "Answer me and stop sizing me up as if i was a happy meal." 

Mr. Anderson POV:

      This was Stella? The girl infront of me was stronger. She looked like Stella but had a face of stone like a seasoned soldier. Her stance was intimidating and her eye raked over as if she was deciding weither to gut me or talk to me. Finally she opened her mouth and a cold voice said, "How? With instinct and a gun. Why? Because they would have killed everyone in the school and taken my with them anyway. What did they want?" she paused and her voice wavered before she said, "Not important. Who were they? Not important." I wasn't convinced. Leaving my fear behind i said, "Not important my ass. Tell. me."  She eyes left no hints. yet her lips held a faint smile. "I cant tell you."  she said and started to walk to the door. "Yes you can, i will believe you." I blurt. She stopped. no... she froze. The tempature in the room dropped. Her head slowly turned to me with a grimace. "Fine." She spat, now stridding towards me, "He was my old docter, teacher, Captor and torcherour. He was my Uncle. the other we eithr his men or my family." i took a step back as she grew closer, her eyes... they were vast and angry. "they wanted me. My blood. My DNA sequince. Me dead. My limbs srewn about a lab and tested till there is nothing left so they can go and find another person to do this to. they wanted their lab rat back."  she was suddenly infront of me, "Speak a single word of this and i will impale you and send you to your family in a gift box, peice by peice."  and with that she left. 

StellaPOV: 

     i just threatend to kill my teacher. YAY!  

As soon as class was over i went home. I just hiked up to my room, my good mood from this morning gone. i began to blast music as a simple thought rang over and over in my head

Fuck this shit.

(.....Few hours later....)

     "hey, stella. Wake up love. Dont make me get Naomi." A thick french voice said in my ear. I groaned and rolled over. my sleepy voice replied, "wat ya want?" France sat down in a chair close to  my bed, "Ze others will be home soon." I sat up and yawned, "Thankz france, and sorry about this morning." He made his 'OHN OHN OHN" laugh and shook his head, "I should have known ze egoz we yours."  I stand and strech as France says, "So, did ze teacher confront you?" i avoid his gaze and nod, "I spazed." i say and and walk towards my sterio to turn the music on. The one thing that had kept me sane. i switch it on and the french man gapes as "Perfect weapon" Blasts into the room, i quickly change it to a green day song and smirk. "Sorry bout that." As he gets up to leave i hear him mutter something about anger issues. Bitch Pls. Im insane.

(Hey guys, sorry about the slow updates. pls dont kill me. Have a bunny!! (=' - '=) )