4 School!!!

StellaPOV:

     "WAKE UP AND GET YOUR LAZY ASS TO SCHOOL!!" my alarm clock yelled. "SHUT IT YOU PEICE OF SHITY PLACSTIC!!" I screamed and beat it to scilence. i rolled over and almost screamed. I quickly calmed myeslf. "Feliciano, wake up little one." i nugged him. "Huh?" he looked up to me. "Oh, good morning little sister Stella." i smiled at the thought of being his sister. "I have to go to school." i said and rolled out of the bed. "Were going too!" Felici sang. I ran into my closet and put on a pair of black leggings, black shorts, a white shirt with a red tie and i brushed out my hair. i slipped into a tan hoodie and grabbed my back pack. By the time i was in the kitchen every country was there with backpacks and were eating. "My lady, i took the liberty of registering them in your school." I nodded, "this will prove intresting." i said. i then grabbed some still frozen waffles and head out the fornt door. "I'M LEAVING!" i yelled and slammed the door. Instantly Iggy and Alfred were at my side. "How did you guys sleep?" i asked."You have the best beds dude!" Alfred shouted, gicing me a thumbs up. "I slept well." Iggy said. "STELLA GET YOUR SEXY LITTLE ASS OVER HERE!!!" Naomi yelled. I held my waffle in the air. "WAFFLES!!!" I yelled as if it was a battle cry and ran to Naomi. She dropped everything and allowed me to pick her you bridal style. "Are those the guys who were watching you yesterday!?!" she shouted. "Yes Naomi! they be those!!" Alfred and Arthur walked up to us and Naomi beamed. "HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed jumping down from my arms. She vigorously shook both of their hands at the same time. "My name is Naomi!! You better not hurt my sexy little friend over there."  Alfred grinned, "Alfred F. Jones, the hero!" he said. Arthur looked shocked, "Uh, hi. Im Arthur."  Naomi gasped and whirlled to me, "OH!POOP!" she shouted i put my hands on my cheeks, "What poop?" i asked. Naomi cocked her head and said, "The pop sluts are after you agian. Yesterday they were looking for you durning lunch after you left."  i stomped my foot, "Damm those sluts to meeting my mother!" Naomi grinned, "I put a french fry in Amber's hair!" i gasped, "Audiable gasp! no way!" She held up her phone and i saw her screen saver. Low and behold it was the back of Amber's head with a currly fry sticking out. i fist pumped, "YES!" "Stella!" Alfred said. I turned to him, "Yeah Bro!?!" i asked. Alfred smiled, "Do they have hamburgers?" i slowly nodded and Naomi, Alfred, and i all went into cheers.

     "Okay guys." i said to Alfred, Iggy, and Ivan. "First we have math, easy. Then science, also easy. Then we have lunch with everyone. After that is history. If they bring up anything painful and you dont want to be there just let me know and i'll get our asses out of there. After that is language arts. dont utter a word. we have the rest of our classes tomarrow. Everyon got it?" they all nodded and followed. "Stella! I need you sxy butt!" Naomi called. "ON IT!" i called back and ran to catch up with her. once we caught up we linked arms and began to skip down the hall singing, "Were off to kill the wizard! The crappiest wizard of oz! Because becaus beacuase of all the screwed up things he does!" Soon Alfred had my other arm and Ivan held Naomi's tiny arm. We all skipped to class, Iggy chasing after us and calling us 'Bloody wankers'.

Mr. Anderson POV:

     Just before i opened the door to let my class in i heard Stella, Naomi and a couple of new voices talking. "These classes are stupid, da." "To true dude." "That bloody math teacher make me want to use my black magic." "Sure!" Stella's vocie finally came, "Your and your flying mint bunnies get the math teacher. I call the ijit who teaches history." Naomi laughed, "I call the pop sluts!" Naomi's voicce said, "They have been after you all day man." "Seriously dude!" came the unfamiliar voice. "dont they have some guys to have make out with?" Stella muttered. Just then i opened the door. I almost jumped back. A tall boy with white blonde hair and violet eyes stood in the door frame. "You are Mr. Anderson, Da." i looked up at him, "Uh, yes." I ran a hand through my sleek black hair. "Dude!" the odd voice belonged to a boy with excited blue eyes, glasses, sandy blonde hair and a flight jaclet. "Your going to scare him."  I looked them up. "Allow me." the british voice said. A boy with blonde haor and green eyes strode forth and shook my hand. "I am Arthur Kirkland, my tall friend is Ivan and the wanker is Alfred." "NOT COOL BRO!" Alfred shouted. Ivan simply smiled. "Uh, take your seats."  Ivan and Alfred sat on each side of Stella and Arthur was to the imidiate right of Naomi. I studied them, "Stella, do you mind talking to me for a moment?" She shrugged, "sure man." She volted out of her seat and walked up to me. "Where did you find you new friends?"  She raised an eye brow and for the first time i saw her smile vanish. "They are transfer students for around the globe. Ivan from Russia, Arthur from England, and Alfred from D.C., There are a few more but we dont share classes." i gave her a questioning look, "And you know them?" Her eyes went to the window, "My mom works for the American Embassy. She travels to diffrent countries and is currently working on a edjucation program. These are my friends and they are staying with my family and i." I nodded, "thank you for eleborating." He grin appeared out of no where, "Sure thing teach!" and with that she skipped back to her seat.

Pissed Stella POV:

     I was going to kill this teacher. Yet I smiled still and doodled in my note book. I drew Slender man and his porxies drinking tea and moved on to draw a cat landing on Mr. Anderson's head. Suddenly i found a hand reach over to my paper and i looked to Alfred. He grinned and added himself kicking our teacher in the balls... if he had any. I then held it up for Naomi and Iggy to see. "OH GOD THAT IS AMAZING!!!!" Naomi shouted as she started to laugh. I instantly sat on my note book and pulled a alarmed look on my face. Mr. Anderson turned to her, "You think our troops being beat by the Natives and French is amazing?" he asked. She cocked her head to the right, "Uh...... NOPE!!" she grinned and i had to supress laughter. It was then that i saw a perfectly maicured hand go up in the air. "Yes Amber?" Amber stood and pointed at me, "Stella drew a amine version of a cat landing on your haed and some guy kicking you in the balls. She then showed it to the brat."  Naomi stood, "I"M NOT A BRAT YOU SLUT!!" Amber gasped, "Exuse me!" she said, pressing her pink lips into a smirk. Naomi bounced, "YOUR EXCUSED!! AND DONT BE GOING AFTER STELLA'S SEXY LITTLE ASS JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE HER!!!" The room went quiet. Amber fummed, Iggy stared a Naomi, Ivan smiled and Alfred and i of course couldn't take it seriously and were trying not to fill the room with ludicrise laughter. "Sit!" Mr. Anderson said, breaking the scilence. He then turned to me, "Note book!" i guestured to the desk in front of me, "I have nothing to hide." i said smiling. Amber snorted, "She's sitting on it." i grit my teeth, that stupid slut... "Stand up." Mr. Anderson said. Slowly, i stood. Mr. Anderson sighed. "Amber, there is no note book."  Amber gaped, then she grinned and pointed to Alfred, "Then he has it, he was scribbiling in it too." Alfred stood and held his hands in the air. Mr. Anderson rummaged though our stuff. Finally he turned back to the class, "There is no drawing, please return to your books." i breathed in relief and sat back down..... now then.... WHERE THE HELL IS MY NOTE BOOK!?!?!  "Stella." A thick Russian voice came. I turned to Ivan who handed me my book from under his jacket. "I am fast da." I grinned and punched his arm, "DA!" i whisper yelled.

     Once we got home we found out France got sent to the front office during health class, probably too many naked parts on the board. Italy was chased by the sluts, poor thing. I was going to have to kick their plastic asses for that. Hell, i was going to kill their plastic asses! you dont mess with my people!!! 

AlfredPOV:

     "DUDE! THAT WAS GREAT!!!" jumpped up and down on  the couch in the parlor. "Shhh....!" My brit dude said. "What is it bro!?!" i walked over to him. "That bloodly twit was yelling in my ear when she was arguing with Naomi."  Suddenly i see Stella silently slip out of the kitchen waffle in mouth and head phone firmly on her head. she walked up the stairs and past everyone without them noticeing. I swear! One second this chick was the hulk and the next she was canada! "I have no idea as to what to do about the girl Naomi." Iggy said, "I mean she is attractive and all, wait! Slightly! ONLY SLIGHTLY!!" he face palmed and i slapped him on the back, "TUFF STORY BRO!" and with that i turned and ran up the stairs. 

     I was about to knock on Stella's door when i heard a voice over the music. This wasn't a joking voice. It matched the music perfectly. Was that...? HELL YEAH!!  this chick was serious talent as far as singging went!! as i listened further i heard a crash and a "DAMM THIS BOOK TO MEETING MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" i would have knocked if i wasn't running down th stair trrified. Okay.

She could go hulk, canada, and russia. 

shit.

( And the we go! IGGY LIKES A GIRL!!! YYYAAYY! the bloodly wanker finally shows some bloody emotion!!! and i dont know what else to say.... wizjkhndjmvxfdkhnQSBC/PBAdSCBACJBFa/;BAC/'LJNA"OIHkjibgUBAUdsoC'LDOJCF'LOI'BURAWIBVFwoiushfiu;hawius;faiw;ubsf jhwfoiubawsip;ugvfaSOJUBFvuco;AWBSUBAwbsfco;uiWBAOFBCAUW;IBFCUwbfvWPOUBFCOIwubfo;iuWBFOUC;        oifcqwouaIBFwo;iufbhcuao;iBHAUWISfbhipuawhxtoifuawgiou....... there we go!)