6 i sing like a mofo!

one super sexy (not) week later 

StellaPOV:

     "SATURDAY AGIAN BITCHES!!!" i yelled and ran down the stairs. "STELLA!" Naomi yelled from the kitchen, "IGGY IS TRYING TO COOK!!" i ran faster, "AH HELL NO!!!" i burst into the kitchen, "YOU ARE NOT BRUNING DOWN THE HOUSE THAT IS HOME TO SUPER SEXY BEASTS!!" Iggy held his hands up, "Sorry!" i sighed and opened the frezzer and threw a frozen waffle to Naomi, "Eat child, we must plan our amazing take over." Naomi grinned, "karaoke bar just opened two miles from here." I jumped on the counter. "I am not singing! I CANT SING WORTH THE CRAP OF ONE OF THE PLASTIC SLUTS!!" Naomi jumpped on to the counter as well, "If i get Iggy to sing with me will you sing!?!" I thought for a moment then said, "Fine!" we shook hands, then spit in our hands and shook hands agian.

     I threw on some fish net gloves a black tank top and some skinny jeans. i laced up my boots as Naomi messed with my hair, adding several braids here and there. "You are going to sing babe." i laughed, "after you and Iggy, if that ver happens." She stuck her tounge out at me and pointed to a red ripped shirt, "Can i wear that?" i nodded and stood. "ALFRED IGGY IVAN FELI  LUDWIG FRANCIS WERE READY!!!" Naomi pulled the shirt on and we slid down the bannsters. "TA DA BITCHES!!" Naomi shouted. i stopped when i saw Alfred. He was wearing a white shirt, black jacket, and jeans. His goffy grin was overly contagous. god.... he looked freaken HOT!!!. wait... WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!! ughz. "Lets go then, i have women waiting!" Francis said and we all  ran out the door. 

     It looked like a club. I loved it. As soon as we we in we stole a table and Naomi turned to Iggy, "Sing with me." She said. He gave her a look, "I dont think......MRR!!!" Naomi pressed her lips agianst his and pulled him into a kiss. When she was done she pulled back and said, "Sing with me." Iggy nodded and she pulled them up to the stage. I gaped at her, "Well, shit." i crossed my arms. "What is it?" Alfred asked. "Naomi and i had a deal that if she got Iggy to sing with her i had to sing."  Alfred thought for a moment, "What song are you going to sing?" i shrugged. "Something i know, but... i cant sing." i finished. Alfred smacked my arm. "HEY!" i said. He looked me in the eye and grinned, "YOU SING LIKE A FREAKEN ANGEL!" he said. Suddenly the anouncer said, "Naomi and Arthur singing Dark Horse." Naomi walked up to the microphone and grinned like a maniac Arthur at her side. As the music started Naomi winked at me and began.

i knew you were, you were gonna come to me

and here you are, but you better chose carfully

cuz i, im capable of anything, of anything and everything

Make me your Aphrodite, make me your one and only

dont make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy

so you want to play with magic, boy you should know what your falling for

baby do you dare to do this, cuz i'm coming at you like a dark horse.

Are you ready for, ready for, a perfect storm, perfect storm

cuz once your mine, once your mine

there's no going back

      Naomi was dancing prfectly and singing right on pitch, Iggy was adding a line on every now and then and trying to keep up with Naomi in a way that was utterly halarious. Yet, Naomi was so good she made up for Iggy's performance.