10 DOUBLE DATE

StellaPOV:

     I awoke to find myself wrapped Afred's arms. "Morning." he said. I laughed and rolled out onto the floor. I stood and inspected myself. I was in sweat pants and a tank top. I streached and smiled, "Morning to you too." i said and i yawned. He stood and planted a kiss on my fore head, "Im going to get dressed." he siad. I nodded and watched as he left the room. I yawned and threw on some shorts and a black shirt. Upon arriving down stairs i found many countries passed out. Stepping over Japan  i walked into the kitchen to find ludwig drinking water. He took one look at me and all i could imagine was him singing "I LIKE BIG BUTTS!" i laughed and his face went red, "You shall not speak of it!!" he said and i nodded, still howling. "OF COURSE!!! MY SEXY SELF WONT SAY A- A THING!!!" it was so hard not to laugh my ass off into the next state. I quickly grabbed a waffle and left the room. 

     I found Naomi asleep on a pool float in the gadren sunggled up to Iggy, who was undoubtable going to have a hang over. "Hey man." i said as i poked her. "Babe?" she asked. "Yeah, it's morning." i said. she groaned, "I'll get iggy up, you go ahead back to the house." i nodded and left the garden. I woke up France who had moring wood on the front lawn and i found Italy in the ktichen hugging a box of noodled close. Ivan was in the bath tub and i drug Austria out of the fountian. I dont know how many countries i woke up but after everyon  had their hungover asses out of  my property i found that Austria, Hungary, Prussia, and Japan had taken up residance in my home. I mean they had their own furnature in rooms and their stuff all put away. "WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?" Hungary laughed. "Last night silly." she said as she swept up the kitchen. I shook my head and left the room

     "BABE!!! WE MUST TALK!!!!!" Naomi screamed as she burst inot my closet. I quickly covered my chest. "IM NOT WEARING A BRA!!!!" i yelled. She paused and studied me, "your not..... THATS MY SEXY BABE!!!" i sighed and smiled, "What do you need?" i asked. Naomi grinned, "Alfred said you and him would go on the double date." SHIT!!!!! i laughed, "UH.... YEAH.....(yelp)....." Naomi grinned and started to poke me, "WE BOTH GOT SOME SEXY SHIT DONT WE!!!! WAIT!!!!" She looked around, "What are you going to wear?" she asked. I shrugged. Naomi grinned, "I'll help."

HOLYSHITMOTHERFUCKERMOFOANDSHITSTORMS!!!!!!!

     I stood looking at myself in the morrior. Somehow Naomi had me in a black strapless dress and converse. I felt weird wearing a dress but i looked... good. "Dude..." i said, "I LOOK AWESOME!!!!" Naomi grinned, "HELLS YEAH!!!" she yelled. Prussia flung open the door to my room, "I HEARD THE WORD AWESOME!!!" Naomi grinned, "WE WERE TALKING ABOUT US BUT I GUESS YOUR AWESOME TOO!!!" she yelled. Prussia blinked at us, "Dresses?" he asked. I nodded, "I'M GOING ON A AWESOME DOUBLE DATE WITH MY AWESOME SEXY FRIEND AND MY AWESOME BOYFRIEND." Suddenly Iggy was in the room, "I heard boyfriend!" Naomi tackled him. "IGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY!!!" she yipped as they fell to the ground. "HELP!" Iggy yelled. Alfred waltzed in, "Dont worry! IM THE HERO!" i watched as Prussia quietly left the room, overwelmed by our total weirdness. 

     Where did we go? the kariokie bar of course. As soon as we were there Naomi was trying to drag us to the stage. "We have to have some sort of compition!" She winned. "Boys vs girls!" She said. "Sure, I'll make up for the brit dude's crappy voice." Alfred said. i snorted. "How about i go asgianst the three of you." iggy suggested.We shook their heads. "every man for themself?" i asked. they grinned. Iggy went first, singing Sweet dreams. Needless to say he sucked. yet no one threw him off the stage because they were all laughing to hard. "your dating a old guy." i whispered to Naomi. She nodded grinning form ear to ear, "Of course i am." she then jumpped on top of the table and yelled, "YOU GO BABE!" 

Naomi jumpped on top of the stage, "Naomi, singing Dont Stop." She grinned and with every whisle she swayed. still smiling she sang,