Conference

A/N This whole story is happening two months before MAMACITA promotion! OH! And I'm sorry for the bad english...

I woke up with my damn cellphone buzzing. I tried to move and take it but a heavy arm on my waist didn't let me move.

"Siwon-ah, let me take it..." I said lazily.

"No... Let's just stay in bed today..." He said with his husky voice pulling me more against his warm body. "It's our free day..."

"I know... But that should be important." With that he released me and took his own phone.

I look at the screen and the first thing I saw was that it was only 8 AM and the second was that I have 50 missed calls and more than 400 messengers. I took a deep breath and got out of the bed.

"It's a scandal." I simply said rolling my eyes going to the kitchen.

"It envolves both of us or the hole Super Junior." Siwon said following me showing his cellphone screen full of notifications.

I was about to take glass of water when PRETTY OPPA stared to call me.

"YAH! YOU DAMN BRAT!" Kim Heechul stared to scream at me right after I answer.

"Good morning for you too!" I said back putting in the speaker, not that it was need. "What do you want?! It's 8 am!"

"Hyung are you okay?" Siwon said to the phone.

"Is that Siwon?!" He stared to scream again. "Why he's at your house so early in the morning?!"

"Because he leaves here?!" I said confused looking at Siwon who appears to be as confused as I am. "Oppa, you didn't noticed that we leave the dorms in the same day?!"

"And saying that we where going to live together?" Siwon said in his calm voice.

"I though you guys where kidding..." Heechul said like he was thinking. "Soo it's true?! The internet is saying that you two are dating..."

"WHAT?!" I screamed surprised turning the tv on.

All over the news. It has pictures of us kissing in front of our building. Siwon answer the call from SM and I tried to stay calm seeing to tons of fans in front of our building. They where in half. Half cheering and half hating. It's going to be a long week. Or month.

"YAH! JUNG YUNA!" I forgot that Heechul was on the phone.

"Oh sorry oppa..." I said slowly reading some hate texts on my Instagram.

"So it's true?!" He keep asking.

"Yes, it's true! How you doesn't know it?!" I questioned confused. "No Other is all about our relationship and we already told you guys! And we're even the main couple in the MV!"

"You wrote No Other thinking about Siwonie and let us singing it?! That's disgusting!" I rolled my eyes.

"You though about me writing it?!" Siwon opened a large smile kissing my cheek.

"I CAN HEAR YOU KISSING! STOP IT!" Heechul screamed once more.

"Oppa we need to go... I call you later!" I said hanging up on his face. "What Hyung said?" I asked referring to the manager.

"They're going to send a car to take us in the staff door of the building and we better to be ready to conference statement..." He said softly hugging my waist. "Are you okay, Jagiya?"