Chapter 14: My Smile Is Extinct

Start from the beginning

He chuckled a little, "Its fine. I'm pretty strong.. And... Thick-" He stood up and smiled giving her a slip of paper with his number on it, "I won't be long but if anything happens you can call or text me alright? And thank you for looking after him, I cant thank you enough."

Surprise by the other's confession, Lance shakily wraps his arms around Lotor to return the hug. Lotor's love for Keith was entirely different. In his opinion; the two had an unhealthy relationship and a rather abusive one. "...Thank You." Lance responds, still embracing Lotor. He was unsure this monster was capable of change, remembering all the horrible things he had done to Keith. Those things were disgusting and evil and he trusted Keith to be honest about those events, Lotor NEEDED to pay for that- But.. With his life? Lance didn't know anymore. Closing his eyes, Lance tried to communicated with Keith telepathically for his number but couldn't get a reply. Maybe he was sleeping? He hoped he wasn't in any trouble "...I dropped my phone in the toilet, while I was at Lance's- I know I should have told you but.. I felt embarrassed... I didn't want you to think I was stupid or anything."

Allura chuckled at the first comment Shiro had made, she was glad to hear that she was forgiven. "Don't worry, he's in good hands I promise." Taking the paper, She caught him by the arm and started to wright her number on his hand. "Here's my number as well." She replied, adding a wink. "You know- Just in case you wanna check on Keith." Shiro gave a quick nod and after that he left and quickly drove him mumbling to himself as he got things for Keith. Keith was in bed, he has passed out alright right away. It was about an hour or two before he woke up, he was even pale and weak. He could hardly focus. When he stood up his nose started to bleed a little. He bit his lip and thought for a moment before sticking his tongue out and taking in a few drops. He was going to hate himself for this but he was honestly thinking about biting this arm and drinking a little from it.. Maybe he could asked Lance first telepathically? He tried to focus but he just couldn't, he was a mess and couldn't think straight. He needed to but he'd hate to damage Lances body.. But he was also hurting it by not so what should he do?

Lotor chuckled a bit, "I would never think of you like that Keith my love-" He kissed Lance's cheek and hugging him close. "I want to make it up to you, for well.. A few things, will you let me make it up to you baby?" He picked Lance up bridal style and carried him back down the hall. "Its been so long since I've really been with you- Kissed you even." Lance let out a surprising yelp, he wasn't expecting to be picked up like that. "S-Sure! You could make it up to me any time-" He replied happily, totally ignoring the kissing comment. Lotor smiled happily and went to his bedroom setting Lance down in his lap. He kissed Lance, gently at first but gradually became more passionate and lustful. Lotor ran a hand though 'Keith's' hair as his other hand started to palm him through his pants.

Wondering if she should check up on Keith, Allura decided just to let him rest and take a quick nap on the sofa since she was a bit stressed too. Keith tried to hold himself up up on the wall but his hand slipped and he fell over. Calling out he hoped he could reach Lance. He lifted his arm up and teared up as he took a finger into his mouth and bit down. He winced but as a some blood came out he sucked at the wound starting to feel not so shitty. Shiro came back with a few things. As he set them down he heard a noise coming from Lances room he felt a bit anxious and went to check on him and make sure he was ok. He didn't know what he'd do if Keith was gone too.

Lance felt totally strange kissing Lotor.. Although, he knew that it could be much worse and this isn't the first time he had sex with someone he held no physical or romantic attraction too. He briefly remembered the first time him and Keith had sex and just thinking about it made Lance so hard. Keith was so gentle with him. Lance missed his warm touch very much. Surprised at the sudden hand pumping him, Lance shakily looked down. "Mmm..." Keith was so much bigger then him.. Reaching out, Lance moaned a lot sweeter as he started to play with the head of his cock. He wasn't paying much attention to kissing Lotor rather then having the pleasure of touching Keith's beautiful body, as long as he could convince himself it was Keith and not Lotor this should pass by quickly.

"Is he alright?" Allura came up and looked in the room to see Keith was feeding off of Lance's body. "He must be really starving.. You really think with you brought him will be enough?" Shiro went over and picked him up, "Damnit Keith.." He said quietly. "He'll be fine, I feel terrible for letting it get this bad-" He took Keith out to the kitchen and sat him down bringing him food, it looked like a regular stake, though it was a lot pinker then most meats... Keith's gaze moved upwards as he smelled the food. Consumed by his instincts he ate as quickly as he could finishing off what was laid before him in a matter of minutes. Shiro rubbed Keith's back slowly, "Hey, it's alright, I have more Keith. Don't eat too fast or you'll make yourself sick again. Keith leaned back after a moment and let his stomach catch up with his actions. Shiro got a safety kit from his bag and patched Keith's finger up gently. "You're overworking yourself, I know it's hard and you don't want to go back to your old eating habits but you see how much it's hurting you, and the body you're in. If you want to help Lance you'll do this for me ok? Do it for him-" Keith took a deep breath and nodded, "I'm sorry, I just.. I'm tired of being a monster, all I've ever wanted is to blend in, I've even filed down my teeth before to try and look normal. I'll do anything for Lance.

Lotor blushed darkly, feeling him get hard so quick, hearing his moans.. This was nothing like before when it would take forever to get him to comply.. He kissed down his neck gently laying him back still using his hand on his length while his other slowly lifted his shirt up exposing his chest more and more. He loved this all too much. "You're being so well behaved- I'm a bit surprised actually, how about as a reward I promise to be more gentle tonight~?"