Annabeth has a panic attack

Disclaimer: me no own

----------------------------------------------

Leo's POV

I got dis. "Dare," I choose. Man, I hope this is the right choice. "Ok, so I love Annabeth, (not that way Connor), but I dare you to.... Wake Annabeth up by yelling 'SPIDER' as loud as you can, and then release the Hermes' pet spiders in here. And... Percy can't be here. Everybody has to hide, and Percy has to go outside," Piper said. ",Wait... the Hermes cabin has pet spiders?" Percy asked, looking very confused. "Yes stupid," Chris laughed.

Oh man... I'm in deep doo-doo. Annabeth already scares me sometimes, and I'm sure after this incident, she'll hate me.

I walked over to the Hermes cabin to pick up the spiders. Once I got there, I tiptoed in so I wouldn't wake anybody up. I tiptoed to the spiders' tank and looked inside. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen. 14 spid- Holy mother of tarantulas... Make that 15 spiders.

I picked up the tank and walked back to the Hades cabin. Once I got there, everybody was in closets, under comforters, or levitating near the beams of the ceiling, making out. (Jason and Piper)

Annabeth was still asleep in the middle of the floor. I saw Percy looking through the window nervously. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself. I dumped the spiders on top of Annabeth, and yelled "SPIDER!!!!!!" and dove into the closet and landed on Thalia's butt.

I heard Annabeth's scream. I'm dead meat....

Annabeth's POV

Percy and I were on top of the Ferris wheel, and Percy was leaning in, about to kiss me, when a voice that sounded like Leo yelled "SPIDER!!!!!!"

I opened my eyes to see a HUGE tarantula on top of me. It was terrifying. "PERCY!!!!! PERCY!!!!! PERCY!!!!! KILL IT PERCY!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. It slowly came over me... Along with lots of other spiders???? This is so terrifying.... I need Percy!!!!

"PERCY!!!!! PERCY!!!!!" I screamed. The huge tarantula came over and bit me on my leg. It hurt like Hades. "PERCY!!!!! HELP ME!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!" I sobbed.

Percy's POV

"No. No. I can't stand to see her like this. No!!!! Wise girl!!! I love you!!!!! Annabeth!!!!!!" I sobbed. I need her. She's so... Vulnerable.

She was sobbing on the floor, screaming and violently shaking. "Percy!!!!! Seaweed brain!!!! Perce!!!!! Percy!!!!!! It hurts!!!! It hurts!!!!!" She sobbed. No, it hurts me to see her like this.

The spiders started biting her more, and she started screaming more and crying. Then, I just couldn't take it anymore. I ran inside, picked Annabeth up bridal style, and yelled "LEO!!!! Take this spiders back NOW!!!!!!" Leo came out from the closet with Thalia saying "Move your butt, fire farts"

Leo put the spiders back into the tank and I brought Annabeth to an empty bunk, sat down, and whispered to her "Shh... It's fine. Leo is taking the spiders back to the Hermes cabin. Everything's going to be alright." She was still sobbing. Annabeth buried her face in my shirt and sobbed into it, me holding her close.

WARNING!!!!! MoA SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Ever since Tartarus, Annabeth has been deathly, and I mean DEATHLY, afraid of spiders, like 100x more than before.

SPOILERS OVER!!!!!

We stayed like that for like 10 minutes, and then Leo came back. "Gods.... I almost tripped over somebody's silly string. I wouldn't want to wake anybody at 5:54 in the morning..." he muttered to himself.

Annabeth's sobs grew softer and softer, and she buried her head deeper into my shirt, which would've been soaked, except for that whole 'son of Poseidon' thing. I pulled her closer, and she just stared having shaky breaths. She pulled her head out and looked at me. "Percy, my leg hurts," she whimpered.

Her beautiful gray eyes had tears in them, her face was tear streaked and red from crying, and her lips were chapped. Annabeth is so beautiful. I love her so much.

"I know wise girl, but we're going to make sure Leo hasn't burnt the Hades cabin down yet," I softly said to her.

I picked her up and carried her back to the circle, where everybody was having a insult contest. "FIRE FARTS!!!! PINECONE FACE!!!!!! LIPSTICK BUTT!!!!!! SPARKY!!!!!!! OLD SMELLY BOOT!!!!!!!!! PRISSY CHRISSY!!!!!!!! HAPPY MEAL BRAIN!!!!!"

I sat down and put Annabeth on my lap. "SHUT UP GUYS!!!!!!!" I yelled over the din (A/N: Fancy vocabulary!!! Vocabulary is a big word.) Everything got quieter.

"That's better. Now, Nico. Do you have any nectar or ambrosia? And band-aids???" I asked. Nico nodded and ran off to get them.

Leo looked ashamed. "I'm sorry Annabeth. It was a dare." He said. Annabeth didn't say anything. She just looked at me and snuggled into me. She is so adorable.

When Nico got back, he handed me nectar, ambrosia, and some bandages. I lifted Annabeth off my lap and put her head on Thalia's lap. I poured some nectar on her huge spider bite, which was on her calf, was big and gross and bloody and looked infected. I then gave her a square of ambrosia, and she ate it.

It healed a little bit, but the bite looked pretty deep. I had Thalia look in it, and she said "Dude, I think that spider ripped through her muscle. It might be hard for her to walk."

I wrapped a bandage around Annabeth's bite and stood her up. "Try to walk," I whispered to her. She put her arm around my shoulder, took one step, and almost collapsed if it weren't for me.

I sat down, and she sat on my lap. I said "Ok, at breakfast, I'll deal with this. But, for now, Jason. Truth or dare?"