7

"Jiminieeee~" Taehyung slowly opened his bedroom door, poking his head through.

"What?" Jimin mumbled, not looking up from his laptop.

"Can I hang out in here?" Taehyung smiled innocently.

"No."

"Jungkookie wants to as well," Taehyung pouted.

"Fine."

"Seriously? How come you said no to me but yes to him? Is it because you dont love me anymore-"

"Can your insecure ass shut up for like, one second? I'm trying to online shop. You sit down quietly in the corner or fuck off. And that goes for you too, Jungkook." Jimin finally looked up from his laptop, glaring at the both of them.

"Insecure ass? You got that?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, who nodded frantically, stopping the phone recording.

"I'm taking this to Hoseokie hyung and you're gonna get your ass beat!" Taehyung waved the phone around.

"I'm gonna grab a fucking axe and shove it up your ass if you don't leave me the fuck alone. What did I do to deserve this bullshit?"

"Sorry, Jimin. It was his idea, don't be mad at me." Jungkook mumbled quietly.

"How sincere. C'mere, you deserve to shop with me." Jimin shuffled to the right side of his bed.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, who was gaping slightly, looking almost offended. He giggled and shuffled further into the warm room, sliding into the bed beside Jimin.

"Shoo shoo, ugly brat." Jimin waved a hand at Taehyung, who's bottom lip began to wobble.

"Um, is he gonna cry-"

"Cry? Who ever said anything about crying? 'M good." Taehyung sniffled, leaving the room.

"He's totally crying." Jimin chuckled.

"Oh, maybe-"

"Shut up, don't interrupt me. Which one do you like?" Jimin shoved his laptop into Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook hummed as he looked at the screen, a loud gasp soon escaping his lips. Vibrators. Everywhere.

"What the hell?" He wailed, standing up.

"Get out," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice.

~

"Yo," Hoseok greeted as Jungkook entered the kitchen.

"Hi." Jungkook stiffly greeted back.

"Taehyung's kinda mad at you. Claimed you were a betraying muffin head. But there's an even worse thing.." Hoseok leaned forward. "He said you were a bran muffin."

"Huh? What did I do-"

"Oh my god! You have the Halloween victoria secret undies!" Namjoon burst into the kitchen, holding up Jungkook's underwear.

Hoseok faced Jungkook with an unreadable expression, his lips curling up into something that looked sort of like a smirk.

Jungkook's blood ran cold, his lips parting slightly as Namjoon bounced up and down, rambling something about how he really liked them.

"So you wear panties?" Hoseok's voice was calm and collected.

"I-i-"

As if things couldn't get worse, Namjoon ran up to him and tugged on his arm.

"Can we share them? Hoseokie hyung has a panties kink of some sort, we can do little shows for him!"

Jungkook squealed in shock and grabbed his underwear, making a dash for it. He was never speaking to Namjoon or Hoseok ever again.

~