5

[NOT EDITED]

"Jungkook, I'm going to disown you if you don't let go." His mother huffed as Jungkook finally put her down.

"I'm sorry Eomma." He apologised, ready to pull her in for another hug to express his sorrow.

She ducked under his arms and grabbed his suitcase, shoving it in front of him.

"Go." She said, smiling widely.

"Okay, okay. I'll be back on Saturday at three o'clock. If I don't come then tell Jisoo to call the police-"

Jungkook gasped as she shoved him outside and closed the door. Taehyung was waiting for him patiently in his car, only getting out when he noticed the suitcase.

"All set?" Taehyung asked after closing the car.

"Yup!" Jungkook yelled as he slid into the passenger seat, taking his jacket off.

"Great. The rides gonna be pretty long so-"

"I got a playlist."  Jungkook bounced in his seat.

"You bounce just like Namjoon, aw." Taehyung cooed as Jungkook blushed and plugged his phone in.

Jungkook woke up to loud bangs, followed by a few screams. Where the hell was he? He sat up and looked around, almost falling out of the bed when he saw a black haired boy studying his face.

"What the hell?" Jungkook whined, scrambling away from him.

"What?" The boy asked, almost as if Jungkook was supposed to find this normal.

"Who are you? Where's Taehyung? Was I kidnap-"

Taehyung then walked into the room, an orange in his hand.

"I told you not to stay here, Jimin. Not everyone is fine with your creepy tendencies." Taehyung sighed.

Jimin glared at him before slipping into the bed right beside Jungkook.

"He likes me, Tae. Unlike you fuckers." Jimin huffed, forcefully hugging Jungkook.

"Hey! Don't make me scream." Taehyung threatened. 

Jimin huffed and stormed out of the room, mumbling something about ice cream.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung apologised, sitting beside Jungkook.

"You fell asleep, so I tried to carry you inside but you're really heavy. Namjoon carried you." Taehyung explained.

"Did I snore?" Jungkook gasped.

"A little. Namjoon found it cute." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook groaned and hid his face with his hands, a blush crawling up to his cheeks. Taehyung chuckled and stood up, shuffling towards the window.

"Wanna look at the city?" He offered.

Jungkook nodded, standing up. Taehyung opened the doors, revealing a beautiful balcony decorated with flowers.

"Hoseok did all the decorations." Taehyung informed as they looked down at the city below them.

"He seems to like flowers." Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah, he loves them. Specialises in them. Most of his clients have flower tats." Taehyung said as he shuffled closer to Jungkook.

"Oh, that's cool-"

"You're so pretty. I'm so glad I found you." Taehyung blurted out.

Jungkook blushed and looked up at him, the elder's smile melting his heart. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against his cold cheek before pressing a firm kiss against it.

They both sheepishly turned back to look at the balcony, a comfortable silence settling over the two.

~