4

"Hyung.." Taehyung whined as he stumbled into the kitchen.

All five boys answered him at the same time.

"Sh, I said it first. What is it baby?" Namjoon asked, pulling him in for a hug.

"I think this ones hurting." Taehyung lifted his arm up, showing his arm off.

"Oh, baby. You know it takes a while to track them down." Namjoon frowned, examining his arm.

"It still hurts." Taehyung huffed.

"I think we found your closest soulmate then." Seokjin smiled.

"I thought it was Yoongi." Taehyung pouted.

"No, silly. Yoongi and Jimin connected the most." Seokjin chuckled.

"But if you and Hoseok did too then that means Namjoonies all alone?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"No, he's still all of our soulmates." Seokjin huffed out.

"But he didn't have a special connection!" Taehyung whined, confusion lacing his voice.

"I did, with Hoseok." Namjoon simply hummed.

"But Hoseoks with Jinnie hyung." 

"And? You're also with Jinnie hyung, don't question mother nature." Hoseok chuckled, leaning down to peck his cheek.

"Kay.." Taehyung whispered, a small smile on his face as Seokjin pulled him into his lap, spoon feeding him lucky charms.

~

Jungkook wasn't doing so good. When he woke up, he was expecting one tattoo, not six. This was terrible.

"Calm down." Jisoo whispered, patting his hair as he continued to sob into his hands.

"I'm gonna get gangbanged!" Jungkook wailed, his face covered in snot and tears.

"Jungkook, that's not going to happen. Stop crying before I force you." Jaehyun growled as he angrily wiped his face.

"Stop! Rubbing the face causes blemishes." Jisoo grabbed the rag, gently wiping off his snot and tears.

"Whatever, can we go and track them down or not? How many haven't turned legal yet?" Jaehyun asked.

"All of the initials are there." Jungkook croaked out.

"Right, let's start with the most painful." Jaehyun sighed as he took his laptop out.

"KTH." Jungkook read, his lips in a pout.

"Jungkook, honey, theres someone at the door for you." His mum whispered as she stood at his bedroom door.

"Who? If it's that one creepy pizza dude tell him I died-"

"There's no need to look for your soulmates, because two of them are already here." She blurted out.

Jungkook's eyes widened as Jaehyun jumped up.

"That's wonderful!" Jisoo squealed.

"Let's go!" Jaehyun grabbed him, ignoring his protests as he dragged him downstairs.

"I don't want to meet anyone today! Stop.." Jungkook protested as he tried to tug his arm off, but Jaehyun was strong.

"Shut up, this is gonna be the best moment of your life." Jaehyun giggled before pushing him into the living room, shutting the door before

"Hyung, please!" Jungkook banged on the door.

"Hello."

Jungkook spun around, rather shocked to see two handsome boys standing right behind him.