2

"I want cuddles and I want them now." Yoongi spoke as he stood at the foot of Seokjin's bed.

"I'm busy." Seokjin mumbled.

"With what?" Yoongi whined.

Seokjin slowly lifted the blanket, showing off a sleeping Hoseok.

Yoongi huffed and stumbled out of his bedroom, looking for another person to cuddle.

"Hi Yoongi, you okay? You look distressed." Namjoon mumbled as he left the kitchen.

"Wanna cuddle?" Yoongi asked.

"Uh....sure?" Namjoon smiled.

"Really?" Yoongi gasped.

"Yeah, let's cuddle." Namjoon smiled at the way his eyes lit up.

"Okay, okay!" Yoongi squeaked, grabbing his hand and dragging him to his own bedroom.

"Big spoon or little spoon?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhm..big?" Namjoon tilted his head to the side.

"Kay." Yoongi mumbled, throwing him on the bed, shutting the door and turning the lights off, leaving his fairy lights on.

"How does this work?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi ignored his question and jumped on the bed, laying down on his side.

"I'm little spoon." Yoongi mumbled.

"Oh, okay." Namjoon whispered.

Yoongi turned around, groaning when he saw Namjoon had turned the other way.

"Wrong way." He mumbled.

Namjoon quickly faced him. Yoongi smiled and turned back around, scooting backwards until he was pressed up against Namjoon.

"Can we have sex-"

"Ugh, get out!" Yoongi yelled.

Namjoon shot up and ran out of his bedroom, leaving the door open.

"Knock knock." Taehyung peeked into Yoongi's bedroom.

"You're back!" Yoongi gasped, making grabby hands.

"Yeah! And I got ice cream. I think Jimin's eating it all, though. He's on his invisible period." Taehyung snickered as he stripped off his jacket and shoes, climbing into Yoongi's bed.

"Namjoon's the worst cuddler." Yoongi huffed as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him.

"Well duh, it's Namjoon." Taehyung giggled.

~