My Little Wolf (Liam)

(First off I'm Back!!! and Seccond off lets write!!!!)

I watched as his eyes turned a deep purple as he pounced infront of Tom who lay writhing in agony on the floor. I watched as the shadows all over the room slithered the way around  to Nathan's legs and slowly made their way up forming into tribal like patterns on his legs "Leave my brother alone!" He hissed and flung his arms forward acting on instinct and two long tendril of black latched themselves around Zacharys wrists before yanking him forward where Nathan was waiting and brang his knee up to his face ending in a satisfying crunch.

Zachary stood blood pouring down his face "You little Bitch!" he screetched as Nathan shifted form his back arched forward there was crackin bones as the other boys looked on in amazement. White fur sprouted from his pores and soon enough he stood there proud and tall his white fur detailed with purple tribal patterns "So you shifted save your self from this!" Zachary screetched and Nathan fell to the floor yowling in pain. I dived accross the room landing with my feet planted on Zacharys shoulders and in one swift movement I removed his head.

I watched as the boys gathered around Tom and Nathan. Tom Lay there gasping and max lifted him up where as I kneeled next to Nathan as is body shifted back to human "You were amazing." I whispered pulling him onto my lap "Liam?" He said wresting his head on my chest "Yes baby?" I asked noticing the weakness in his voice "Never let me go." He said before falling asleep in my chest  "I promise" was all I needed to say.