Shifting (Nathan)

I took my place in the big hall looking around at the people so here where we got assigned to our groups the alphas, Betas, and omegas I knew where I was being placed before even taking the test. "Jamie sandiford." A cool woman said as a chubby boy stepped forward "Shift for us." The boy nodded and fur grew out of his body and he curved his spine bones reforming into a wolf.  and sure enough a deep brown wold with red streaks and blue eyes stood their growling lowly "Beta." the woman said rolling her eyes. It went on like this for a a while and then it happened "Nathan Sykes."

I slowly stepped forward "shift." She said lazily and my gaze lowered "I can't ma'am." I said quietly but already people began to murmer "You can't what dear?" She said softly looking confused "I can't shift...." I said "Oh....well in all honesty I don't know how to handle this I must speak with my supirior take a seat." She said and hastened out the room "Did I hear that right...one of the High alpha's son's can't shift!" A guy with deep red hair laughed and almost everyone joined in "So what you didn't shift until dad threatedned to throw you of a cliff Alex." A girl with black hair and purple streaks waked over to me.

"Names Kayden nice to meet you." She smiled and I couldn't help but smile back "Nathan." I said and she sat next to me "Sorry about my brother he's a total tool." she said and I shrugged it's the reaction most people had to me "Don't worry bout it." as the Woman came back "Nathan due to the fact you can't shift we have had to claim you as an omega....i'm sorry" She said before waltzing off "Great dad's gonna kill me."