Fear Aside (Liam)

He ran up to me and Wrapped his arms around my waist and I held him Tightly To My chest "I'm sorry." He mumbled and I noticed the sadness in Tom's eyes "He thinks he deserved what you dd to him....he thinks he was being punished by the gods." Tom said and I looked to Nathan "Baby is that true?" I asked and he just looked down "Nathan what I did to you was wrong You asked me to stop and I didn't I bit you. I promised you I wouldn't hurt you and I broke hat promise none of it was your fault." I said and he looked down again.

I looked to Tom and he looked concerned "Nathan why don't you go back to our dorm with Jay so I can Talk to Liam." Tom said and Jay went and Led Nathan away "Whats wrong?" My voice shakey "God knows why buthe loves you and wants to give you a second chance....Liam you saved him and I owe you for that but what you did to him was unforgiveable you nearly climed him and he's not ready for that not yet... So if he takes you back you have to oath me some thing." He said sternly "Any thing Tom." I said holding out my wrist.

"Do you Swear o you Life that you will Not mate with Nathan until all four of his brothers concent to it," He said and I nodded "I swear." My voice coming out smooth as I felt my skin hiss and sizzle a pattern of black coming though my skin the image of two roses intertwined  with one another "I'm trusting you with him Liam, Don't Let me down." and with that he left and I looked at my wrist. If I ever hurt Nathan again I would lose My life,