Blood Type (Liam)

"Right in today's class were going to discuss blood types and how you treat them." Professor Newman began and I couldn't help but smile at the irony of that. Nathan was my blood type I knew that just from his scent His blood rushing down my throat would satisfy me more than any other. But I saw how he reacted to me he was genuinely scared of me and I didn't understand why "Mr Payne please pay attention....Now as I was saying your one blood type doesn't mean that you have to drain it dry it can mean several things firstly there is the obvious one where you kill and drain them, Second you keep and feed off them every so often keeping them alive and thirdly it works in a similar way to werewolf mates."

"WHAT!" I shouted out loud earning a few glares and a lot of laughs "Yes Mr Payne you fall in love with your blood type." He smirked knowing now that I found my blood type "Class dismissed." he said and everyone grabbed their stuff and headed out "oh my god mate your going out with a werewolf!" Zayn laughed "Oh Bog off Zayn I would drain the kid dry." I heard a little squeak behind me and looked to see Nathan turn and run as quickly as he could "Great...Just great." I snapped

"Oi....what did I say about my brother!" Tom hissed at me "I didn't do anything!" I snapped back "Yeah That why he's with max crying." He snapped "Well maybe he should stop being such a scaredy cat and stand up for himself." I shot back. "Yeah hes a scared cat but that only because one of your kind attacked him when he was six and nearly killed him." He growled before storming off. well that explains why he flinched at me.