Natblida

Role:

Natblida

Name:

Yulkia kom Trikru

Nicknames:

Kia

Age:

13

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Undecided, she's 13

Face Claim/Appearance

Abby White

Personality:

Personality:

Like most young gounders Kia is a warrior in training. Consider the fact that she is a nightblood her training has been vigorous. While she is not big, she is intelligent and nimble, which she uses to her advantage in battle. She isn't the kind of warrior who goes hard, she's stealthy and uses an opponent's weaknesses against them. She's a natural born leader, which is helpful for her possible future. She is level headed and calm, she doesn't often get worked up about things.

Kia's personality is more due to training than anything else. She was taught to be disciplined and logical, so that is what she is. Kia is what's expected of her. She speaks when asked, she listens when asked and she kills when asked. She has never really had much of an issue with any of those. The one she struggles with the most is listening. Being the natural leader she is, she sometimes struggles to take orders. Kia has her own ideas and often at times thinks they are the best way to go.

Kia is rather detached from others. She doesn't have any family to care for or love, all she knows is leaders and warriors. She's never interacted with others in an overly emotional way, so she doesn't attach to people in an emotional way. If she were to ever be upset about a death it would be about the loss of a warrior or one of her people, not the loss of someone she cared about.

Kia's personality is more due to training than anything else. She was taught to be disciplined and logical, so that is what she is. Kia is what's expected of her. She speaks when asked, she listens when asked and she kills when asked.

History:

Kia was taken from her parents at a young age. When it was discovered she was a nightblood she was taken for training. She never got to know her parents and still do this day doesn't know who they are. It's not something she has ever really thought about, probably because she has been raised to be a warrior and a leader, not someone's daughter.

At just thirteen, Kia already has a significant number of kills and she has gone into battle as a second. She understands that her fate is to inevitably fight to the death to be heda. Which is a fate she is fully willing to take on. Kia really is just waiting for the day she gets to go to Ton DC to train under the heda. 

Likes:

Kia likes the power she feels when in battle and the feeling of victory coming out of a tough fight.

Dislikes:

Kia doesn't like disorder. She like people and things to be calm. Calm people make for an easy leadership.

Other:

Kia's main weapon is a longsword. She also has the use of some dual daggers.