The 100 Roles

^ Is it even a 100 RP without that gif? ^

I'm making roles because we don't want 50 girl under the floors and nightbloods. Fair enough? Okay!

You can have a maximum of two of these roles. More MAY be added later.

The First Daughter - Artemis---

The daughter of the chancellor. She can be a bit of a control freak and a stickler for rules. She's always had a rather strong moral sense. She was imprisoned because she knew about the state of the ark and threatened to reveal it.

The Scientist - Holy_Centurion

One of the few privileged that has been sent to the ground. His mother is on the council. He is best friends with the first daughter. He was arrested not long before the exodus ship was launched for stealing medical supplies.

The Girl Under the Floor - Artemis---

The younger sister of the stowaway. She was arrested for being a second born child. She has a strong personality and can be argumentative. She has a hatred for all forms of authority and leadership. 

The Mechanic - The_Dani

An electrical mechanic. He's a humorus guy who is rather easygoing. He's best friends with the chemist, the two of them consider each other brothers. He was arrested for the theft and usage of 'medicinal' cannabis. 

The Chemist

He was in training to be a chemist. He has a rather brilliant mind but most of his energy goes into being funny. He is best friends with the mechanic. They were both arrested for the theft of 'medicinal' cannabis.

The Fire-Starter

An orphan who set fire to the guards office to get vengeance for her dead parents. She's a bit of an anarchist, but at the same time she fears consequences. She's blunt and often stirs up drama. She isn't scared of getting herself hurt.

The Killer

He was always known as a bully by the other kids on the Ark. He was violent and cruel. He never even finished his education before he was arrested for killing a guard. He likes to try and lead simply because he likes power, but no one ever listens to him.

The Doctor

She was in training to be a doctor. Both her parents are dead, but she's always had her boyfriend who is like family to her. Her boyfriend was 18 when he accidentally wasted a month of air when he broke an airlock, so she took his place.

The Thief

She was a from a family of farmers. She was arrested for stealing medicine for her sick mother. She is somewhat shy and a bit of a follower. Most of her actions are done out of fear. That being said, she is very intelligent and could make a good leader.

The Stowaway - The_Dani

The older brother of the girl under the floor. He stowed away on the drop ship as a guard to be with her, which took shooting the chancellor. His two goals are to protect his sister and take control of the 100.