Ark Roles

Again, a maximum of two roles from here

The Chancellor

The Chancellor of the Ark. A woman who has suffered through the loss of both her husband and now her daughter who was on the exodus ship. She was shot by the stowaway and is in a critical condition.

Head of Medical - The_Dani

A council member and the head of medical. He is a strict man who is a stickler for rules. In the current condition of the chancellor he is taking place as acting chancellor.

Voice of the People

A council member. She has always been rather moral and thought more of the people in her votes. She follows her heart more than she follows her head.

The Peacekeeper

A council member who tends to be the voice of reason in their heated meetings. He is a rather rational thinker. He is good at defusing tense situations.

The Mathematician

A council member. She is very intelligent and is the whole brain behind the 100 mission. She created the wrist bands and is in charge of monitoring the 100. The scientist is her son.

The Engineer

The boyfriend of the doctor. He broke an airlock during a routine check and his girlfriend said it was her so he wasn't floated. He is intelligent and intuitive. He knows there's something going on about the sky box.

The Chief

She is the head of guard. A woman who is good at both taking and giving orders. She can be relentless and cruel when she needs to be. She knows about the 100 being sent to the ground.

The Guard

A regular guard who found out about the drop ship. He doesn't like the chancellor or the way she is leading. He promised the stowaway a spot on the ship as long as he shot the chancellor.

The Farmer

A young farmer who's best friend was a part of the 100. She is questioning why she can't go see her friend. What she doesn't know is her friend died when the drop ship landed on earth.

The Activist

A young janitor who has always been vocal when he dislikes the council's choices. A lot of people tend to find him annoying, but he's never done anything to get himself floated.