"All right, how about his." I say finally speaking up. "Next time we see him, I'll have Stiles give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with F, end with U."

"How about you two just tell me what the hell happened here? And don't talk to me like that young lady. I am your father."

"No. No your not, because you lost that title when you walked out on us all those years ago." I say starting to get angry with him. Stiles gives my hand a squeeze, trying to calm me down. My dad, Rafael, notices the movement, but doesn't comment on it.

"We don't know what happened here." Stiles answers his previous question for me because if I say anything else I might blow up on him. "We were stuck in the elevators the whole time."

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?" Rafael asks.

"What name?"

"Argent."

》》》

Stiles and I finally got away from my dad and we quickly found Allison to tell her about their last name being on the elevator doors.

Our guess is that Jennifer was the one to write it.

"The word is guardian, Allison." Chris tells her as we walk into their apartment. "More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

"But she took Scott and Zoey's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors." Stiles states. "That kind of felt like a warning to me "

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."

"She needs to get on that a lot faster. Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two nights away." I say emphasizing on two.

"Stiles, Zoey, don't give up hope." Chris tells us as we both sit down on a chair together.

"They could already be dead." Stiles says.

"They're not. I can still feel their energy." I state as the three look at me for more of an explanation. "Uh, the people I'm closer to, I can get an energy off of them. I just can't tell where they are, Jennifer has then hidden pretty well."

"There's something about Jennifer's tactics." Chris says as I brought up her name. "It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them." Allison states.

"Then let's not wait around to see her next move." He says as he pulls out a map. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" I look down as I mess with my chipped nail polish. "Stiles, Zoey, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

"You seriously want to go after her?" Stiles asks. "I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?"

"I'm carrying a .45." He says as he clicks a clip into the named gun. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find your mom, and your dad." He looks to both Stiles and I. "We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need the three of you."