S E V E N

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Harumi and Sasuke yelled in unison, both of them aiming their attack at Zabuza.
The swordsman then quickly shouted "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!".

As the two jutsu met each other, the fire quickly turned into vapor, making the air thick and misty. Then Kakashi jumped out at Zabuza, hitting him a few times but also defending with his kunai.
Sakura stood in front of Tazuna as the rest of her team fought Zabuza.
Kakashi and Zabuza went back and forth for a while, until Kakashi was unexpectedly caught in Zabuza's Water Prison Jutsu.

While Kakashi was immobilized, it left Sasuke, Harumi and Naruto to fight the assassin Zabuza.

"Let Kakashi sensei go!" Naruto yelled, running towards Zabuza and swinging at him repeatedly with a kunai. Harumi and Sasuke helped in some to way to defeat Zabuza.

They all went back and forth, making Sasuke and Naruto tired while Harumi had been barely putting up a fight. She still helped though, just not as much as the boys had been.

"Have you gotten rusty, my Lady?" Zabuza questioned as they had collided.

"Of course not." Harumi smirked as she jumped back to stand with Sasuke and Naruto.
They all charged at him at once, attempting to at least make him tired.

Finally, Harumi had placed a mark on Zabuza's back during one of the times they back exchanged blows.
This mark was to let Harumi gather intel on whatever she wanted to know about Zabuza, like his current strength, how much chakra he had left, etc.
Zabuza hadn't noticed it, which was perfect for the mark to be 100% effective.

Then, out of nowhere, two needles came flying down from the top of a tree, stabbing Zabuza in the neck. He immediately collapsed, shocking the genin as they watched.
The water clone keeping Kakashi in the water prison disappeared, letting Kakashi finally escape.
Then, a boy came jumping down from the tree and picked up Zabuza's limp body.

"Who are you?" Sasuke questioned.

"I'm a rogue shinobi hunter." The boy answered. "I track down rogue shinobi and take them down. I've been tracking Zabuza for a while, so I thank you for giving me this opportunity." The boy then gave Harumi a respective bow saying "My Lady." In acknowledgement. This had made team 7 pretty confused and a bit angry.

~○~●~○~

"The food is ready, feel free to help yourself!" Tsunami said enthusiastically as she placed bowls and plates of food on the dining table. Sasuke and Naruto immediately began scarfing down loads of food.

"More please!" The both shouted, throwing up afterwards. Their teammates watched with a sweatdrop at their inconvenient rivalry.

"Why would you eat more if you're just going to throw it up..." Sakura said, placing her chopsticks down.

"I'm going for a walk." Harumi said, lifting herself off her chair as she stood up.

"But you haven't even eaten anything." Sakura stated worriedly. Harumi began walking to the door as she said "I'm not hungry."
She opened the door, walking out and towards the woods. She didn't wander too far from Tazuna's house as she didn't want to cause worry from her teammates. They got really annoying when they were worried.
She focused chakra on the bottom of her feet as she walked up a tree, sitting on the second highest branch. There was a cool breeze that swayed Harumi's hair nicely. She sat there in peace with her eyes closed for a few minutes until she heard people walking towards her. She immediately threw 4 shuriken at the strangers. She heard metal clank together as they had deflected them.