Chapter 2

•비터 스위트•

•비터 스위트•

I've always been interested in the after life, ghosts, witches everything! My mom always knew I was diffrent from all the other kids, and by diffrent I mean just weird. But I didn't care much about her opinion at all actually. I never cared much for anyone one but myself. I'm not your typical girly girl, I'm I guess what you call a "Tom Boy". I was always a messy kid, that loved playing with worms and reading books your "Typical Nerd". However I never cared much about my grades either, or life in general. I always challenged my self to do the most daring things my mind can come up with.

I've always hanged out with the "The bad kids" in school, and we did everything together, they were my friends, family. I felt alive when I was with them. They were the only ones I cared about. It was just Jungkook, Suga, and I and We were unstoppable. We robbed from shops, cars, did a bit of drugs here and there, and messed around with guns. Anything and everything that made our adrenaline rush we made sure we did.

However school was starting soon, our last year actually, and best believe we are going to make it the best. "Babe why don't you join me". Suga patted the empty side beside him. "You want me to lay down with you?" I chuckled. I started feeling the high, I felt light as a feather, and I loved it so much. I jumped up from my spot and slowly walked my way to Suga as I swayed my hips left and right. The way he bite his tongue was the only thing that put me off the edge. I jumped on top of him, grabbing his wrists over his head aggressively.

" Don't do that, you know  what it does to me, don't start something you won't be able to handle later babe". I whispered in his ear. He simply chuckled staring deep into my eyes. "Look babe I was browsing the web last night, and saw something that I want to try out with you" I bite my lip. " What is it babe, you know I'm open to anything your little heart desires". Suga responded with a deep breath. " Look it involves a little bit of our blood..maybe a little bit of  pain and what else oh.. and pure pleasure"I smirked.

"Sounds perfect babe, Go grab the things I'll wait right here". I quickly ran to the restroom, grabbing a butcher knife, rope, and some bandages. I quickly take a quick look in the mirror. Damn I looked like a walking zombie. I shook the thought off and walked away. Returning back I already see Suga getting dressed. "Sorry Jungkook needs me" Suga sighed. I threw the things I got for our experiment across the room, causing a lamp to hit the floor making a huge mess. "HEY what's wrong with you! You dumb bitch look at the mess you made!" Suga yelled slamming me against the wall. I smirked biting my lips, as I groped my breasts. The way he was being aggressive with me turned me on.

"You fucking weirdo, this is why nobody wants you!" Suga yelled as he pushed me away leaving me alone. I yelled in anger, grabbing a mirror slamming it across the wall. I sat on the floor pulling my knees to my chest sobbing like a 10 year old. "You fucking weirdo" "it's okay this is just a phase" "don't worry I won't judge you" "Nobody wants you". "Nooo stop make it stop, it's not true. It's all lies, leave me alone!" I shout in agony. I bang the back of my head on the wall behind me trying to make the voices in my head stop, but they don't. "Please leave me alone." I plead reaching for a pice of glass on the floor. "Please make it stop". I whisper, taking a deep breath, I drag the sharp glass down my arm.