3| "What You Know"

Start from the beginning

 “Being the principal's daughter, will not be that hard. People, will flock to you.”

 “No they won't. Gino is lucky he gets to go to a Private boarding school.”

 “Boarding school for screw ups.” Liam corrected her.

 “You and mom should enroll there too then.” Marcy walked out the front door.

 “Sarcasm, now you get that from your mother.” Liam locked the door behind him.

 “Dude, give it up. She doesn't want to talk to you.” CJ advised Isaiah who was checking his phone. The school day was going smoothly, and it was already time for third period.

 “I just want to make sure she's okay. That picture is haunting her.” Isaiah rebutted.

 “She does have a nice rack though.” CJ smiled. Isaiah rolled his eyes. “But, you've been texting and calling her all weekend long.” They stopped at their lockers.

  “Not true.” Isaiah opened his locker and sat his phone down, so he could get his supplies for his next class.

 “You're texting her again, aren't you?” CJ looked over at Isaiah who was texting someone.

 “No I'm—,” CJ snatched the phone from Isaiah and saw the text he was sending to Emily.

 “And delete.” CJ deleted it.

 “Give me my phone back.” Isaiah reached for it, but CJ was too quick, and pulled it away from him.

 “No, take it.” CJ smiled.

 “Give it back now.” Isaiah was becoming angry.

 “No—,” Isaiah nut tapped CJ; collapsing him to the floor. “Here take it.” CJ handed him his phone back.

 “That's what I thought.” Isaiah grabbed his phone. “Adios.” He turned and started to walk away, when he ran into someone.

 “Watch it.” Levi barked, before recognizing who it was. “Oh sorry man.” Levi smiled as he and Noel realized who it was. Levi was the spitting image of his brother. He had deep brown eyes, and brown hair, and chiseled features, that made him almost god-like. Levi noticed CJ on the floor up against the locker. “Is your friend okay?”

 “He's just being dramatic.” Isaiah assured him, as he looked over to CJ who was recovering from the pain.

 “Thanks for the help.” CJ struggled to his feet. He limped over to Isaiah. “I'm CJ.” He introduced himself to Levi and Noel.

 “This is Noel, and I'm Levi.” Levi smiled.

 “Well I gotta get to class.” Isaiah started off.

 “What class is it?” Levi asked.

 “Intro to Engineering, with Mr. Carter.”

 “That's our class too.” Noel chimed in.

 “Why don't you walk with us.” Levi offered.

 “Sure.” Isaiah smiled. “Catch ya, at lunch?” He said to CJ as he started to walk off with Noel and Levi.

 'Yeah, I'll just find my own way to class!” CJ shouted as Isaiah walked down the hall. “I can't believe he really just left me here.” CJ walked off, heading down the hallway to class.

Emily walked down the hallway, hearing the whispers of people talking about her. She turned down a hallway and saw Morgan sitting on a bench talking to her friends. She walked over towards them.