I Grabbed It. Then I Saw A Outfit Perfect For Whenever We Go To Visit V.

I Grabbed Both Then Went To Check Out

I Grabbed Both Then Went To Check Out. Once Done I Had The Sack And Milk In One Hand And Him In The Other. Then I Set Him Down On The Ground And Unlocked My Jeep And Opened The Door To His Other Carseat And Put The Sacks Inside Before Closing The Door And Picking Him Up, Going To The Other Door And Putting Him Inside. Then I Got In And Took Off Towards Our House. Once I Pulled In Right Next To My Car I Parked And Turned Off The Jeep. Then  Went To Grab Chim But He Was Sleeping. I Sighed And Pulled My Phone Out Before Getting A Picture. Then I Went And Carefully Unbuckled Him And Carried Him Inside. I Set Him Down And Went Back Out To Get The Clothes And Milk. Once I Locked My Jeep And Went Inside Chim Was Crying. I Sighed And Put The Milk On The Counter Along With His Clothes. Then Made Him A Bottle Before Going Back To Him, I Set The Bottle Down Before Unbuckling Him And Picking Him Up. I Grabbed His Bottle And Went Upstairs Where I Sat On Our Bed And Fed Him. He Went To Bed But When I Went To Put Him In His Swing He Whined And Almost Woke Up. So I Laid Him On The Bed And He Slept Peacefully. Now I Know He's Like 2. So I Went Back Downstairs And Put His Carseat By His Toy Corner. Then I Began Lunch Which Was Pork Chops And A Salad. I Finished And Cut Chim's Meat Up And Put It On A Plate Before I Grabbed A Sippy Cup And Filled It With Water, Then Made Him A Bottle Just Incase. As I Was Making His Bottle I Didn't Hear His Footsteps Cause Just As I Went To Leave I Saw Him Walking To The Living Room. I Smiled And Put His Food And Cup On His Tray Before Going To Him.

Chim's POV.
I Woke Up And Felt, Refreshed, I Slid Down The Side Of The Bed And Once My Feet Hit The Floor I Began Walking, I Even Went Downstairs, I Saw Daddy Making Lunch So I Went Straight To The Living Room Where I Intended On Watching Paw Patrol. But Once I Sat Down Kookie Picked Me Up. I Whined And He Began Tickling Me. Then He Put Me In My High Chair And Put My Food Infront Of Me. I Began Eating Quietly. Once We Both Finished He Let Me Go Watch TV While He Did The Dishes, Then I Saw Him Go Upstairs, So I Went After Him, Making Sure He Didn't See Me. Then I Went To My Nursery And Climbed Into My Crib Like A Monkey, Then Pretended To Sleep, Then I Heard Him Go Downstairs So I Sat On The Edge Of My Crib And Fell Face Forward Onto The Floor. I Cried Out, Feeling Blood Go Down My Face But I Don't Know Where From.

3rd Person POV.
Jungkook Went Downstairs And Looked For Chim. "Minnie~ Baby Where Are You?~" Then Heard A Thud Come From Upstairs And Chim's Cries, He Quickly Went Upstairs And Found The Origin Of Chim's Cries Come From His Nursery, He Walked In And Saw Jimin On The Floor Crying. He Quickly Picked Him Up And Saw He Had A Bloody Nose.

Kookie's POV.
I Picked Jimin Up And Saw He Had A Pretty Nasty Bloody Nose. I Sighed And Carried Him To The Bathroom Where I Sat Him On The Counter And Began Cleaning The Blood, Getting It To Everntually Stop. Then I Picked Him Up And Laid Him Down On The Floor And Began Instead Him. Which He Did Not Like. I Never Liked The Idea Of Punishing Him But He's Throwing A Tantrum For No Reason. "How Long Would You Like Your Timeout To Be Min?" He Looked At Me Scared And Put Up A Peace Sign, Saying 2 Minutes. I Nodded Then Washed Him And His Hair. Then Dressed Him In The Outfit I Got For Whenever We'd Visit Taegiseok. I Fully Dressed Him Then Had Him Sit In His Playpen Staring At The Wall For 2 Minutes. Once It Was Over I Picked Him Up And Put His Shoes On Him. Then He Began Toddling To The Front Door Where He Turned And Looked At Me. I Smiled And Grabbed My Jeep Keys Before Openeing Our Front Door And Watched Him Toddle Up To My Car. I Locked Our House And When I Turned Around Jimin Was On The Ground Crying. I Quickly Went To Him And Picked Him Up, He Put His Face In My Neck And Continued Crying. I Sighed And Opened His Door. Then Put Him In His Carseat Where His Crying Turned To Sniffles. I Smiled And Turned On My Jeep. It Had Come With Installed Screens So I Didn't Have To Put One In. I Turned Cartoons On For Him Then Shut His Door, I Got In And We Took Off Towards The BTS Household Where Everyone Was. They Had Wanted To See Jimin And Talk About Upcoming Tour Dates. I Pulled Into The Driveway And Once I Did I Looked Back And Saw Jimin Rubbing His Tired Eyes. I Groaned And Got Out. Then Went To His Door Where I Unbuckled Me And Picked Him Up, Just As I Set Him Down To Walk He Began Crying Again So I Picked Him Up And Carried Him Inside. I Opened The Door And Saw Everyone In The Living Room, I Moved Chim And He Just Whined And Cuddled Into My Chest. I Just Looked At The Others And Saw How They Wanted To Hold Chim. I Smiled And Picked Him Up Before Handing Him Over To V, Who Just Admired His Outfit. He Began Crying And Was Crying Until In Jin's Arms. I Cooed And Took A Picture Them. Then Looked At The Others, "Have You Set Up The Tour Dates Yet?" They Nodded. And Yoongi Answered Me. "Next Month, The 5th Through The 20th" I Nodded And Wrote The Dates Down. Then Leaned Back And I Guess I Must've Fallen Asleep.