Chapter 33

Word Count 2151

Jungkook's POV
I groaned and rolled over and looked at my phone to see it's 9am. I set my phone down and looked over to see Jimin still sleeping so I quietly got out of bed and went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. We're having a get together with all our friends. Mark, Ji-Won, Min-Jun, Eunwoo, Seonghwa with his 2 littles Mingi who's 3 and Irene who's 5. Once I got everything ready I went back upstairs and took a shower and got ready then went and woke Jimin up then stripped him and gave him a bath and dressed him in this:

 Once I got everything ready I went back upstairs and took a shower and got ready then went and woke Jimin up then stripped him and gave him a bath and dressed him in this:

Then I took him downstairs and let him play for a little bit. Soon Tae and Hobi came out from Tae's room and Tae was dressed in this:

 Soon Tae and Hobi came out from Tae's room and Tae was dressed in this:

Me & Hobi we're matching wearing ripped jeans and a plain T-Shirt. I went and grabbed Jimin and put him in his high chair while Hobi put Tae in his chair then I served them some breakfast then got me and Hobi a plate and we all started eating "the get together starts at 12 right?" I nodded "it starts while both boys are napping. I talked to Seonghwa and he said his littles are napping then too so he's gonna join a little later" Hobi nodded. Once we were done and everything was cleaned up Namjin came down and so did Yoongi, they all started eating while I cleaned our room and the Nursery. I already talked to Jimin and he's gonna skip his small morning nap and go down early for his afternoon nap. I went back downstairs and took 3 toys and put them outside along with some chalk so the kids have options to play with. I have the cover over the pool because it's the weather where it's warm enough to be outside but to cold to be in the pool. I went back inside then took Jimin upstairs to change his diaper. While I was up there I took his jeans off, I never put his shoes on yet, and put some sweatpants on him so he's comfy then set him down while I cleaned up then took him downstairs with me and let him keep playing. I took a vitamin while making sure the kitchen was clean. We're gonna be grilling out so all the meat is in the fridge. Once it hit 10 I noticed Jimin getting tired so I took him from the living room and took him to the nursery where I sat in the rocking chair and lifted my shirt then made sure he was latched onto my nipple so he could start eating. He was passed out in 10 minutes. I unlatched and went and laid him on our bed then went downstairs and outside to prepare everything. I got chairs set up, made sure the trampoline was sound and the playground was good. Also made sure the toys were set so they would be close but also have space.
2 hours later
Me, Hobi, Yoongi, Jin, and Joon we're chilling in the living room when we heard a knock at the door, it's 12 so we figured everyone was gonna start showing up. I went and opened the door and everyone but Seonghwa was there "Hey Guys! Come in, Come in!" They came inside and we all said our hellos. "Seonghwa already told me he'd be a little late cause his littles are sleeping" they nodded Jin said "let me grab the food and we can move this party outside" we all went out and I fired up the grill and Jin came and opened the package of meat and started grilling it. "I'm gonna go check on the boys" I went inside and heard Tae waking up so I went to him "morning bud" he groaned and sat up "let's get you changed and you can go outside" he nodded then got out of bed and made his bed before going and grabbing a pull-up. "Do you need help?" He nodded so I helped him take his pants off then I set him on the toilet and let him do his business once he was done I helped him get clean then put his pull-up on him and got his pants back on him then got his shoes on before letting him go. I turned the lights off then went upstairs and saw Jimin waking up "morning baby" he whined and rolled over, I waited a bit to see if he was able to fall back asleep but he didn't so I went and picked him up and went to the nursery where I changed him and put his jeans on him then put his shoes on and grabbed a grey pacifier clip and a random pacifier then put it together and clipped it to his shirt then I shut the lights off and carried him downstairs and took him out so he can play then I heard a knock at the door so I went and opened it and saw Seonghwa "hey man, everyone's outside" he came in then we went outside "there's toys, chalk, the playground and trampoline for the kids" he nodded then pushed the kids to play while we went and sat with everyone. "All the meat is cooked, I have it staying warm on the grill" we nodded "does anyone want something to drink?" I got responses of Soju and Soda so I went inside and got the drinks then handed them to everyone. I made sure to sit in a seat where I just have to look up and I can see the kids. I noticed Jimin was at a toy but when Irene came up to him he walked away, I didn't think anything of it.

Jimin's POV
I was playing with one of my 3 toys that daddy set out for us. I saw Mingi and Irene coming to play with toys too. Tae was on the swing. Irene came to me "move, I want to play with this" I nodded and got up then went to the other toy and Mingi was at the 3rd one, after a little bit Irene came back over to me "move, I want to play with this" I nodded then moved to the playground with Tae I kept going up and down the slide making sure not to bother anyone, I was sitting at the top then felt a push, I looked back and saw Irene. I went to the last toy I haven't played with today and started playing with Mingi and soon Irene came back over to us and said "I wanna play" we nodded and made room, soon she had been playing with him and I wasn't so I got up and started playing with my chalk. I was close to the pool and the cover was on but there was a small gap in the side so stuff can fall through. Soon I heard a plunk and felt myself getting wet and saw the chalk in the pool I looked up and saw Irene smirking at me I got up and went to kook "Daddy, the chalk fell in the pool" "it's alright bub, we'll clean it later just go play with something else" I nodded then walked away and just decided to go inside and watch some TV I saw Mingi come in and play with some toys we have inside then I heard Jin come inside, probably to put the dishes in the sink or get drinks. Then Irene came inside "move" I shook my head "no" she was getting upset "I said move" "why do I have to" "because I said so" "there's more places to sit and I was here first" I gestured to the open couch that was available "I don't care I want to sit there" I gave up the fight and got up but then she pushed me and I hit my head on the little step between the living room and dining room.

Jin's POV
I heard the kids bickering but I didn't think much then I heard Jimin start crying so I rushed over to him, the guys are coming inside anyway cause it's starting to rain. He was crying really bad so I pulled back and saw a cut on his forehead. Right after his second belt of crying Kook came inside and took him from me "shh, your alright" "kook, he has a cut on his forehead" he nodded "let's go get you cleaned up" and took him upstairs I looked at the kids "who pushed him?" Mingi pointed towards Irene who was standing in shock then Seonghwa came over "why would you push him" and I could see he was upset so I ushered him to take a breath and cool down I went to Irene "would you like to go upstairs to get some space?" She nodded so I took her hand and led her to my room "sit here and just breathe, I'm gonna go check on Jimin" she nodded so I went to the nursery and saw min eating so I talked to kook  "how is he?" "He's banged up, his cut was pretty bad and understandably gave him a headache so I'm just trying to get him to calm down" I nodded "I'm gonna go talk to Irene and see why" he nodded so I went back to my room and sat in front of her "alright, sweetheart. Can you tell me why you did that to him" she nodded and looked down "I don't know, I've just been feeling off and decided to take it out on him" "you know you could've talked to your dad if you were feeling off, whether you stick with him or stayed home" she nodded "I owe him an apology" I nodded "let's take you downstairs and we can talk to your dad" she nodded so I took her downstairs and saw kook with Jimin already in the living room Irene started talking "I'm sorry I pushed you Jimin" he nodded in acknowledgement and accepting the apology then Seonhwa asked "why did you do it?" And she told him the same thing she told me and it made him more upset then Mingi chimed in "she's been mean to him all day" we turned to him "how?" And she seemed upset her brother was tattling on her but he told us everything she'd done to Jimin today and Seonghwa just walked away to calm down. He came back after a little bit "sorry to cut this party short, but someone needs to go home" and he was looking straight at Irene. The kids nodded and got ready "I'll catch you guys later, I'm sorry again" we shrugged it off and watched them go out the door. I turned to everyone "let's not let this ruin the party" we nodded and Tae started playing with a toy while we got drinks and snacks and put on a movie while Jimin snuggled with Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV
After hearing what Jimin went through I felt bad for him, but snuggles seem to make everything better. I made sure he had everything he'd need to fall asleep, his nursing blanket, bunny pacifier, Winnie the Pooh blanket, and had him in his pj's. He was cuddled into my chest while I watched the movie. Soon I felt him nuzzle further into my chest so I readjusted him and covered him up then let him eat and basically put himself to sleep. I checked my watch and it's his bedtime anyway. Once he fell asleep I laid him on me and covered him up and let him sleep Tae walked and laid on hobi and Yoongi and fell asleep there. Jin looked over at me "is he sleeping" I nodded. After a couple hours it hit midnight. "There's extra bedrooms available for you guys to sleep in, since you've been drinking. Thank you for coming today and I'm sorry to cut it short but I'm going to bed" they all said goodnight as I went upstairs to my room. I laid Jimin in his bassinet then went and put some pj's on and did my bathroom business before going back and turning on a random show then watched Jimin sleep. Soon I heard everyone go into their rooms for the night. Once I was tired I shut the TV off and made sure our door was shut then fell asleep with Jimin.

Hi Guys!
It's been a while, I apologize.
I do plan on adding this chapter to my other book, so look out for that.
I'm halfway through my semester right now and it is stressful.
I'm open to new chapter ideas, don't be shy to leave them!
Until the next chapter ~~~