Ch 14| Official

[Olivia]

I fell back on my bed, out of breath, sweat beads dripping down my face and the rest of my body. "T-that was quite a workout," she said laying back as well. I looked over at the blonde beside me and pushed little wisps of her hair back with my hands. She smiled looking over at me, out of breath as well.

"Maybe if you ran more you wouldn't be so tired," I joked and she rolled her eyes. "Says the goaltender," she retorted before kissing me on the forehead. "I resent that," I said shoving her a little too hard. "Olivia!" Camriegh shrieked as I heard the thud of her body on the ground.

I sat up and laughed at her sprawled out on the ground. "Karma's a bitch," I stated but, was abruptly pulled off of my bed. "If I'm on the ground so are you." She winked as I landed on the ground beside her. She crawled over on top of me and began leaving little kisses all along my jaw line.

"Cam stop, I'm so sweaty," I whined trying to put up a fight.  She didn't though and I'm not exactly sure if I really wanted her to.  She continued kissing down my neck mercilessly, leaving a trail of fire wherever her lips touched. My heart was racing even faster than it was during our run at the park this morning.

Her hands were playing with the hem of my shirt as she kissed further and further down.  I tangled my fingers through her hair as she had finally reached my collar bone. I tried to suppress a low moan because I knew what would happen if I did but, it snuck out of my lips.

Damn it.

Camreigh immediately stopped what she was doing and sat up next to my bed.  She was trying to catch her breath as was I.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I placed my hands over my eyes, covering my face in embarrassment. "Don't apologize Liv," she sighed out laying back on the ground next to me.

Camreigh and I had been seeing each other for the last 3 weeks. We weren't officially together but, we were always around each other. At school, at practice, games, and even on the weekends. I couldn't get enough of her and I knew she felt the same way even if she didn't say it.

However, every single time we get to this point, she always manages to pull back. Leaving me just a little more than frustrated. If you know what I mean.  I got up from the ground and grabbed the clothes that were sitting on my desk chair so, I could go shower.

Cold water would definitely do me some good.

I could hear her getting up from the ground behind me but, I didn't acknowledge her. 

"Liv stop," Camreigh said pulling me back into her arms. "I'm sorry," she paused, "I just don't want to rush it. I really like you." She pecked my cheek and pulled away. "Now go shower because you really do stink." I slapped her on her shoulder playfully scoffing at her remark but, I really did smell bad.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the light and shutting the door behind me. I placed my clean clothing on the sink and took off my sweaty clothes throwing them in the hamper. I let the water run briefly before stepping into it.

It was a little chilly but, like I said, I needed it to be cold.  I needed to get my mind off of the thoughts I was having about the blonde sitting one room over.  I could literally imagine her writhing under me and that wasn't helping my body from the heat I felt within. 

It also didn't help that she had moaned my name out last time we had made it to that point.  I could still hear it in my head.  It just felt so damn right coming out of her mouth and I couldn't get over it.  I thought I would've woken up and all of it would've been a dream but, this has been my life for the last few weeks and I loved it.