Last Chapter

Their car stopped in front of a 7star hotel..randhir came down of the car first n guided sanyukta to their master suite. As they reached the 20th floor, randhir opened the door of their room n sanyukta's jaw dropped looking at the huge decorated rooms. Randhir hold her chilled hand n took her to their bedroom for the night.

Sanyukta forgot to blink her eyes looking at the huge master bed..the candles were burning here n there filling the air with vanilla scent. Butler knocked and kept their bags. Randhir offered him a tip and he went away putting a sign of "do not disturb".

Randhir sneaked his arms around sanyukta's waist who was adoring the sight in front of her.

He placed a kiss on crook of her neck n asked, "Are U happy?"

"More than I can express in words randhir...m happiest person in the world right now" she answered.

"No..m the happiest" randhir said caressing her bare waist.

Sanyukta turn around to look at him and randhir kissed her forehead.

"Are U really tired baby..we can sleep if you want" randhir said touching her cheek.

Sanyukta look at him with her surprising eyes, she wondered how lucky she was to have a husband like randhir.

She nodded in response n said, "main fresh hoke aati hu..tum v kapde badal lo..these cloths are too heavy" sanyukta said placing a kiss on his jaw n walked to the bathroom taking her bag.

Randhir smiled at himself..he was happy that finally she was all his. He wasn't at all disappointed that she was tired coz he knew that how busy she was whole day. He took off his sherwani n walked to the fridge in the other room.

Sanyukta took off her all jewelleries n her heavy lehenga off n opened her bag to search for her night dress but to her surprised there wasn't anything except few lingerie with different style.

She sighed as she knew it was none other than her friends who is playing prank on her. She picked a white lingerie which had nothing at all to hide her body. After searching for a long she picked one black lingerie which showed off her milky skin n her most of body part. The upper part had satin cloth which was giving clear view to her well shaped curve. Sanyukta blushed like tomato seeing her own image in mirror..she took some deep breathe n walked out of the bathroom.

Randhir was looking out of the window sipping his glass of champaign.., he had dimmed the light and only the candles were lighting up the room..as he heard the click of bathroom door he turn to look at his wife..n he frozed at the spot.

She was looking like a goddess..her innocent face was lighten up with her rosy blush..she had no jewellery except her mangalsutra n red n white bangles in her mehendi ardent hands.

His breathe hitched looking at her semi nude figure..her long legs were totally bare, randhir took slow step towards her and sanyukta kept on looking at his eyes as if she was spelled by his magical eyes.

Randhir wrapped her in his arm n bend down to her ear n murmured, "So it is the surprise.."

"Yup..so did U like it" she asked.

"nope..i loved it" randhir answered biting her earlobe.

Sanyukta took a sharp breathe n randhir scooped her in his arm n placed her in middle of the bed.

Randhir placed kiss on her forehead..followed by her eyes n nosetip. Randhir bend down a little to her neck n kissed on her pendent of mangalsutra.. Both stared at each other eyes searching the words to say something..

"You are so beautiful sanyukta" he said.

"and m all yours randhir"

"Yes..you are mine for forever"

"Forever"

Their lips sealed their promise..n their body unite completing each other.

                          ~ THE END ~

***********************************

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das