Chapter 12

Randhir looked around the fairly empty bar..it was the best place for him to escape. Escape from his world..sanyukta..his business..n probably his problems. But he couldn't escape from his own emotions n miseries. Randhir never ever thought he would fall in love...he was the guy who never let any girl came closer yet he fell for the girl who was sleeping next to him from few months. She shaken up his world...she broke the boundaries n enter his heart. But now he had to break her heart for her future. He never knew he was actually trapped by mittal's n there was no way out. He remembered the Mr. Mittal's words in the morning.

"Look randhir..i really don't care if you love someone or not..but U have to marry vidushi only..she is my only daughter..n i have fulfilled her every demands..she choose you n she will get you..there is no question. I didn't invest my money on your company to left my girl..if U ever think of ditching vidushi i will destroy you"

"but how can we will be happy in future?"

"vidushi will ne happy when she get U..i know coz she choosed U by herself n she will get what she want..n I really don't care about anything else randhir..n if your so called gf tries to hamper my daughter's happiness then my connections will deal with her." mittal concluded.

mr. Mittal was more ruthless than randhir expected..but he can't blame him too..it was he himself who choose this deal..it was he himself who was overconfident that he won't ever fall for anyone. If he choose sanyukta...its probably bring more problems to her life as he knew Mittal's have connection with underworld too. N how can he let fall his company, that his father established with so much hard work. He decided to do something after which sanyukta could easily hate him n move on in her life. No matter how much he want her...no matter how much his heart gonna bleed..no matter if he has to die everyday for her...he couldn't risk her life n his Father's company.

Sanyukta ran into house panicking hard..when dadi said her that randhir was in home n sleeping..she thought he must be unwell. She removed her heels n climb on the bed beside him n checked his temperature. When her soft zhands came in contacts to his skin..randhir opened his eyes.

"are u okay randhir?" sanyukta asked worriedly.

"yeah m fyn..just feeling lil low.." he lied.

Sanyukta bring out thermometer from the side table n measure his temperature..it was normal but randhir's pale face was worrying sanyukta.

"okay..let me bring something for u..u will feel better" sanyukta said n turned to go. But randhir clutched her wrist n pulled her to his frame.

"tum yaha kuch der ruko...i will be perfect" he said bringing her closer. She fell on his chest n look up to his eyes.

"kya hua hai tumhe? Itna utra hua kyu hai chehra?" she asked.

"wo kuch nhi...aaj tumhe towel pe nhi dekha na isliye" randhir replied, n sanyukta face made an O in shock.

This ws the first time randhir was being playful with her. N sanyukta hit his chest with her palm n blushed.

"randhir, parth n my college friend arranging a get together in goa..so m thinking to take 4 days of leave" sanyukta said.

"tum akele jaogi?" he asked.

"waha sab honge na.. N if u want..u can come with me" she said biting her lips.

"okay i will come with you" he said...n sanyukta's eyes widened in surprise.

She didn't expect him to agree so easily. She happily hugged him in excitement n randhir kissed her forehead bringing her more close. He wanted to live this moments with her before he lost her for forever.

                                 #####

"randhir tum apna packing khud karoge ya main kar du??" sanyukta asked randhir, who was busy with laptop checking all the arrangements again.

"randhir" she called loudly this time.

"oh sorry..i didn't heard U" randhir said.

"uff..i asked whether I should do ur packing or U will do it yourself?" she asked again.

"I will do it..you come here n see if we have everything or not" he handled her the laptop..

Sanyukta was really happy..its seems to be a fairytale to her..when randhir was in her side..showering his care n all attention on her. She know that they have not confessed love yet but she could clearly see the pool of affection in randhir's eyes n she was totally content with it. She knew he was going through an inner fight so she decided to help him out to confess his love in this trip. She smiled sheepishly looking at randhir who was busy with his beg.

"sanyu, wake up..we reached" randhir said lightly shaking sanyukta's shoulder who was sleeping on his chest. "sanyu..wake up.." he said...n sanyukta opened her eyes n look at him with a shock. This was the first time he called her sanyu. She blushed n got up.

They reached shekhawat's villa..actually shekhawat's owned a beautiful farm house in goa n everyone supposed to come there by evening. Sanyukta loved the house..it was beautiful in every sense. It was in front of sea..n it was combination of nature n modern art. "randhir this house is so beautiful" she said in awe.

Randhir smiled looking at sanyukta who was running from one corner to other admiring everything. He felt an ache thinking how he suppose to break her heart very soon..but he wanted to have her to himself before he let her go.

They settled on respective rooms n came out after getting fresh n sat on the big couches on the big hall facing sea through big glass windows. Sanyukta was looking at sea while randhir was admiring her beauty. She was looking more young.. cheerful in her white flowers printed sun dress. After a while everyone reached the villa. Parth, arpita, sahil, yoyo, Nikita, kaustuki everyone was so happy to see sanyukta after so many years n they couldn't stop hugging each other. Parth introduced randhir to everyone as his brother and in very short span of time they included randhir in their group too... After the hugging session everybody assigned to their room n sanyukta made coffee for all.
Parth saw randhir who was busy staring sanyukta from far..he tapped randhir's shoulder.

"kab bolega apne dil ki baat use?" parth asked.

"what?? kya baat aur kise??" randhir asked making a serious face.

"idiot..tu bas aise dekhta reh Jana..aur koi aur use le jayega" parth said n left.

Randhir looked at the way parth walked n said to himself, "main sanyukta ko kavi nhi bataunga k wo mere liye kya hai".

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das