Chapter 5

As the alarm clock buzzed, Randhir woke up instantly. He turned off the clock before it could hamper sanyukta's sleep. His eyes fell on the beautiful face sleeping peacefully beside him. Her lips were parted..few locks were lying her cheek.

Randhir felt a sudden urge of touching her..taste her lips. He leaned towards her, he pushed her locks behind her ear n his finger trailed over her cheek for a moment..randhir leaned more n his lips were inch apart from her skin. Before their skin could came in touch, randhir's ph beeped. He withdraw himself immediately..when he realised what he was going to do..he shaked his head in disbelief n left the bed in hurry.

When sanyukta opened her eyes, she smiled again looking at the card that was still lying on her side. She remembered that randhir told her about his cousin's arrival in this morning. she immediately dashed into washroom n went to kitchen to instruct the cook about breakfast. Dadi was sitting on the garden sipping her morning tea..she was feeling like getting her youth back in the form of sanyukta. She smiled as sanyukta ordered her to finish her breakfast n went to bring her medicine.

"dadi" a loud voice caught her attention...n smile spread on her face as she saw the person running to her, leaving randhir back.

"mera bacha" she hugged n greet the person as he touch her feet. She kissed his both of cheeks.

Randhir spotted sanyukta rooting in her place..she was not moving any muscle. N her eyes were fixed on his cousin.

"aree sanyu beta..idhar aa..dekh tera devar v aa gaya tujhse Milne" dadi called her.

And as that person turned to look at her, he freezed.

"sanyukta aggarwal" he took her name in disbelief.

"kashyap" she felt her eyes filling with tears.

Parth couldn't believe that he saw sanyukta in front of his eyes...alive n real. He forgot his surrounding n walk towards her taking small steps n finally when he reached there, he engulfed her in a bone crushing hug...

dadi was shocked as she couldn't get how these two are related n randhir..for the first time in his life..he felt miserably uncomfortable seeing sanyukta in parth's arm. His heart rejected all other emotions but a pinch of pain of losing something very important.

                                 #####

Dadi was so happy to know that parth n sanyu knew each other from their college time. Sanyukta was still in shock, she still couldn't believe that parth was there, her kashyap..her long lost best friend who used to be her partner in crimes..her guide n support in FITE. She thought she would never meet him again but having him around brought so much memories, happy n sad ones. How everyone used to assume them as couple but in reality parth was more than friend to her, he was like the brother she always wanted in her life. She add more spice in the batter of pakoda as she knows how parth loves spices. Randhir was clearly irritated with this "bharat milap" of two best friends.

"sanyukta, i need to discuss something important with you, room mein chalo" randhir said.

"abhi nahi randhir..pehle ye pakode ban jaye uske baad aati hu room mein"

Randhir frowned as sanyukta ignored him for stupid some pakodas. He left to the room immediately giving sanyukta a hard glance, which went unnoticed by sanyukta.

Sanyukta entered in their room n found randhir sleeping on her side. He looked so cute with his messy hairs n morning stubble. Sanyukta needed her mobile that was under her pillow on which randhir was sleeping.

It was urgent, she needed to inform kaustuki about parth's arrival. She walked to the bed n lean towards randhir, without touching him she try to search her phone, randhir smiled as he felt sanyukta's cute effort. He didn't know why but suddenly he he pulled sanyukta over him n wrap his arm around her waist. Sanyukta's eyes poped out as she realised her position, her whole weight was on randhir n his fingers were on her sensitive waist. Their face was so close to each other that they could feel their breathe on each others face.

"finally time mil gaya tum ko" he asked.

"haan...wo..mera ph" sanyukta stammered.

Randhir inspect her features, drinking her beauty with his eyes. Sanyukta felt so comfortable there, in his arm.

"kyu bulaya tha mujhe" sanyu asked.

"parth ko sab pata hai" randhir said.

"matlab?"

"he knows about our arrangement" randhir said with a low voice

Oh arrangement! That word brought her sense back n she get up from his hold.

"that's better..does he know about vidushi too?" sanyukta asked.

"yes" randhir said without looking at her. Randhir saw her leaving the room without asking anything more.

Later on the day..randhir witness a rare sight..sanyukta was laughing, n her source of amusement was none other than parth.. randhir's face tighten as parth give her a side hug n she smiled sheepishly.

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das