Chapter 16

Sanyukta woke up after hours of sleep. She slept off due to the high power medicines. She found parth sitting on the chair of her cabin reading some magazine. She tried to sit up n parth ran to her to help her.

"kaisa feel kar rahi hai ab?" parth asked.

"m fine..just tired of lying" she tried to smile.

"wo randhir ghar gaya hai.." parth informed.

"to main kya karu? It's good that he is not here" she said sternly but deep inside even she knew that she did want him with her but she couldn't afford to open her wound to him.

"if U say so but wo any minute yahan aa sakta hai" parth winked, And randhir came in at that right moment.

"chalo guys m going..aaj arpita ke parents aa rahe hai..i need to reach there " parth said n took leave.

Randhir was looking fresh n glowing.. he looked happy too. Sanyukta wondered why he was so happy today..

"why are u here?? tumhe office nhi Jana??" she asked angrily.

"nope..i have more important things to handle" he replied smiling.

"watever...plz call kaustuki here n just leave..mujhe tumhare sath nhi rehna" she said not looking at him.

"kaustuki ko aaj subah hi new York gayi hai..kisi k meeting k liye..she didn't want to go but I assured her that I will take care of her friend" he said.

"what??? I need any favour from you Mr. Shekhawat..i will repay your every penny" sanyukta couldn't believe that kaustuki left her in randhir's assurance.

"okay..kar Dena return pehle thik ho jao..doctor said we can take you home tomorrow but you will have to take complete bed rest" he informed.

"what home???"

"ofcourse mine"

"m not going with you..put me in my apartment n I will take care of myself"

"okay..if you love your apartment so much then I will shift there..i have no problem" he said winking.

"I won't let you"

"okay..now eat this..you need energy to fight with me right" he said as he held a plate with khichidi.

"ewww I hate khichdi"

"but you have to eat" he took the spoon from her n force a spoonful in her mouth.

After lots of struggle randhir managed to fed her. He gave her medicine n make her lay down.

"randhir...why are u doing this?" she asked softly.

Randhir pushed her hair strand behind her ear n replied, "because I want to"

"vidushi ne ana fir se postpone kar diya kya..jo mere sath time pass kar rahe ho?" She asked fuming inside

"nhi..she is coming this week only, she might come to meet you too" he said adjusting her pillow, sanyukta was so confused with his behaviour. He was happy..he was smiling..n he wasn't caring the fact that vidhushi was coming.

"now you sleep" he said n kissed her head.

N before sanyukta could think more about her confusion she again fall asleep. Randhir pull out his ph from his pocket n dialled vidhushi's number.

"hi vidushi...yes I will be there in the Airport..see you soon" n he cut the call.

He looked at sanyukta's sleeping face, she was looking so peaceful. He went near her, "I know you love me..n so much angry with me..but I promise..i will win U back" saying it he a kiss on her lips.

                                #####

Sanyukta was tired of arguing with whole shekhawat family including her bestie cum brother parth. She didn't want to go back to that home, she didn't want to again lose herself in randhir's charm n care. She didn't want to live a dream again when she knew one day it will break n reality will crush her down..n couldn't afford that.

"I told U sanyukta..m not leaving you alone..either U are coming with us with your consent otherwise I will carry you on my arms all the way from here..choice is yours" randhir said finally.

"okay then..i have one condition..i won't stay in your room..get me the guest room"

"beta don't worry..you will stay with me in ground floor, waise v wheelchairs se kaise stairs pe chaloge?" renuka managed the situation.

After that there was no argument..sanyukta entered in shekhawat villa again. Randhir carried her in his arms to her room, sanyukta wrapped her arms around his neck but didn't look at him at for once.

It was night n for the first time after accident she was sleeping alone, in hospital randhir was staying with her..holding her hands all through the night. She hated to admit but she was missing randhir beside her. N then she heard her door open, she closed her eyes immediately sensing randhir coming to her. Her heart started beating fast as he come towards her bed. He lean down to her n adjust her pillow n duvet, sanyukta heard sounds of pulling a chair. Randhir sat beside her bed like every night n hold her hand. Sanyukta felt peace in her system in his touch n she drift off to sleep before she could realise.

in the morning when sanyukta woke up there was no sign of randhir. She was trying to sat up whaen parth comes in.

"morning..aggarwal" he said.

"hmm..aaj kya hua tujhe itna khush kyu?" she asked, looking suspiciously at his over bright smile.

"arpita k parents aa rahe hai aaj mama-mami se Milne" he said excitedly.

"kyu?" she asked innocently.

"idiot shadi ki baat karne" parth chipped at her.

"omg omg...teri shadi..congrats kashyap, can't believe you are seriously getting married" she said with a happy smile.

"actually randhir pushed me to propose arpi as soon as possible"

"hmmm"

"he is valuing emotions sanyu..he is changing" parth said.

"it doesn't matter anymore kashyap..plz abhi uski baatein mat kar" she stopped parth in midway.

"okay..as U wish..main tere liye breakfast leke aata hu" parth said n left.

Sanyukta felt urgent need to go to washroom, there was no one around so she tried to stood up her own but she lost her balance n a strong pair of arm protect her like as always.

"what the hell you were doing?" randhir asked angrily.

"wo mujhe washroom Jana tha" she said in low voice.

"to kisiko bulaya kyu nhi..why are you so careless" he asked as he scooped her in his arm n take her to washroom.

He carried her back n placed her in bed carefully.

"m sorry..that i shouted on you" he said..sanyukta didn't replied.

"well..tumhare liye ek surprise laya hoon."

"kya" she asked.

randhir walked out of the room hurriedly n came back, there was a girl behind him. Randhir escorted that girl to her side, n introduced, "sanyukta..meet vidushi".

sanyukta frozed at her spot..she couldn't feel her breathe. And there was randhir smiling at her n vidushi too smiled back at her.

                               #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das