16

Since it's a tie I will post this one because I already wrote it. (It's the sexual one)

Jin was very upset after he heard the boy's make fun of him. They knew how insecure he really was. So why? Jin had started doubting himself. His confidence seemed to be faltering.

As soon as he came home from work he grabbed his phone. He had left it at home not wanting his boyfriends blowing up his phone at the moment. He was glad he had his own apartment. He could have some peace of mind.

As soon as he tuned on his phone he was bombarded with messengers and missed phone calls. All were form Jungkook and Jimin. Jin was glad the other boys understood that he wanted sometime alone.

He scrolled true the messages and found one that called for his attention.

Jimin💖
Hyung can we come over to apologize properly
We will even bring your favorites take out.

Jin-hyungie
Fine
Just know I'm not in the mood for jokes

After answering his boyfriends he takes a shower. He tries not to look at his body. So he stands their with his eyes closed letting the water run over him. He tries so hard not to fall back into that dark hole he was in. He tells himself 'this is just a small relapse. Everything is going to be fine soon'.

Since his shower failed to relax him he decided to wear his most comfortable clothes. Well maybe not his clothes. He took a bleu and white hoodie Hoseok left at his place and sweatpants.

 He took a bleu and white hoodie Hoseok left at his place and sweatpants

Not long after he settled on his couch his doorbell rang.

"It's you guys did you bring the food?" Jin asked making it clear he wasn't happy with them. "Yes hyung."Jungkook said handing him the bag.

As soon as the where inside they both began apologizing. "We're so sorry Hyung. We never meant any harm by it. We were just joking around. We would do anything to make up for it." "Anything you say." Jin said stopping both boys pleads. "Well how about we make a little trip down Joons." Both boy's gulped. If they were going to Joons they would most likely get a sexual punishment.

And they were right. Before they knew it they were left alone in a big sound proof room. Jungkook was tied and blindfolded with a gag ball in a mouth and a buzzing cock ring. Jimin on the other hand had handcuffs on and hims legs were being restrained by a bar with ankle cuffs at both ends he also had a vibrator in on the lowest setting. Jimin wasn't blindfolded like Jungkook so he could see Jungkook in his favorite position. And Jungkook was in his least favorite position.

Both boys sat their for a hour when Jin deemed it enough. When Jin entered the room with Namjoon he found Jungkook laying on the ground shaking from over stimulation and Jimin with tears in his eyes from not enough.

"Kookie baby do you want to cum?" Jin said slowly and carefully touching the boy so he wouldn't be scared out of his headspace. Jungkook franticly nodded. "It's okay baby. Your punishment is over. I'm just going to remove your blindfold first." Jin said as he was fumbling with the blindfold. When the blindfold was removed he saw Jungkooks teary and hazy eyes staring at him pleading desperately to cum. Jin supported Jungkooks body with one arm as he reached for the cock ring. As soon as it was off Jungkook came. His body went limp as the sensation took over him. "You took your punishment so good baby. It's over now." Jin whispered as he milked Jungkook out.

At the same time on the other side of the room Jimin was left pleading for release as tears decorated his face. "You want me to make you cum." Namjoon teased a bit getting more desperate pleads from Jimin. What Jimin didn't know was that Namjoon had the remote behind his back. The vibrator suddenly went up a few levels making Jimin moan in relief. "You like that baby?" Namjoon asked. "Yes daddy. Please make me cum. I need it so bad." Jimins pleads were answered as the vibrator was set on his highest settings making Jimins body jolt and shake dangerously. "Cum for me baby. You deserve that." Like on command Jimin came seeing white as he released. Jimin was so far gone he could only babble incoherent words. "Ssh. Baby daddy is going to take care of you." Namjoon said turning the vibration off and taking it out.

Both Namjoon and Jin carried the two boy into the bath room to wash their sweaty and cum stained body's. Namjoon started the bath as Jin began untying Jungkook. Jungkook just laid their like a rag doll after his restrains got off. Jin kept whispering soft praise to the two boys as he massaged Jungkooks arms and legs to help his blood flow. After he moved on to Jimin getting his restrains of as well.

"The bath is ready." Namjoon softly said not to disturb the boy's sitting on the rug on the floor. As they bathed both boys they slowly got back into their normal headspace. "I'm sorry Hyung." Jungkook mumbled. "It's okay baby. You endured your punishment. Your forgiven." Jin said as he washed Jungkooks hair. "M'sleepy Hyung." "You can go to sleep after your bath Kookie." Jin said getting a hum for the tired boy. "Hyung Jimin is already asleep. I'm going to bring him to bed." Namjoon said getting a nod from Jin.

"Wanna sleep next to me bunny?" Jin asked as he carried the half asleep boy. "Yes please." Jungkook mumbled.

Soon all for of them where sleeping next to each other. All of their limps a tangled with each other.

"What the.... You know what I'm not even going to ask. Yoongi said as he went to his own room.

Jin has his own apartment above his restaurant.
Namjoon and Yoongi live tougher in the biggest house. (Producer money)
Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung moves into Hoseoks house after college having the second biggest house.