Nandini: I m sorry just got late at the site, thus late here as well...

Manik: Ohk... So what will u hv?

Nandini: I m starving...
Nandini said picking up the menu card as she picked up her choice, she called for the waiter and placed her order which Manik asked the same for himself too.

Both of them sat there talking to each other about anything and everything that came to their mind. Be it something serious or illogical and ended up laughing their guts out. Soon their food arrived which didn't cease their conversation for even a second.

Nandini: I can't believe u actually did that!!
Nandini laughed out loud while eating as manik grunted.

Manik: Come on yr it was just a dare...

Nandini laughed again,
Nandini: I m gonna congratulate cabir to get it done from u.

Manik: Come on yr nandini... It was insane!! I literally wanted to kill cabir for that.
Manik tried to stop her from laughing. But she continued laughing then suddenly a little coffee from her cup got spilled over her dress.

Nandini: Freak...

Manik: U fine??

Nandini smiled at him and kept back her cup.
Nandini: Yeah... I'll just clean this up and be back.

With that Nandini walked away towards the restroom while Manik continued eating. Just then he heard Nandini's phone ringing on the table. He picked it up from the table and saw the caller id as 'Mrs. Kapoor'.

Turning the phone on silent, he let it ring and waited for Nandini.

She came back a few minutes later and smiled at him.
Nandini: I was actually laughing to myself even in the washroom just by imagining ur face at that time. I m sure Cabir has the video,  i will definitely want to see it.

Manik: Ohk now I regret telling u such stuff. Come on nandini...

Nandini giggled again but this time let go of the topic as she ate her food.
Nandini: So what movie r we watching?

Manik: Well thats a surprise for u... But for now, there was a call on ur cell while u went to clean up.

Nandini picked up her phone with the smile still playing on her lips when Manik continued,
Manik: Some... Mrs. Kapoor!!

Manik noticed Nandini's smile fade away at this as she checked on her phone. Nandini kept her phone aside ignoring the call and continued eating. They both finished off the food while Manik noticed the change in Nandini's mood. As soon as they got into his car, Manik asked,

Manik: Nandini... R u fine??

Nandini: Yeah!!

Manik: U sure... U seem lost since that call. Who was it?

Nandini: No one manik.... I m fine seriously. Now lets go!
Nandini said as she smiled broadly at Manik and they finally moved to the theater. They watched the movie and enjoyed their time together while Nandini completely forgot about the call which was disturbing her.

It as quite late when manik dropped her back home and he too left.

----------------------------
The next day, all of them were at their respective works when Manik got a call from some event management company. Manik talked to the manager for a few minutes after which he disconnected the call and smiled broadly.

Manik: Finally... I was waiting for this from so long!!

Exactly an hour later Fab5 were settled in his cabin when Cabir said,