Chapter 14 - Past

I woke up, snuggled on Draco's side. I yawned softly and I cast a tempus charm to figure out the present time. It was now eight in the morning. I climbed out of bed and the ambient cold temperature flared against my bare skin. I tip-toed to my destination because Draco was still sound asleep and I obviously didn't want to wake him, Draco really does have Black blood I his veins.

I turned my head to look in his direction. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. His angel-like hair was sprawled messily on his pillow and his purple shirt was riding up on his torso showing his toned chest. I shook my head, to come to my reasonable senses. I hurried towards the bathroom to warm myself up. I took my clothes off and I stepped into the steaming shower. I scrubbed myself clean with my loofa and the green apple soap, traditional to the bathrooms of Malfoy Manor

I came out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body and I cast a drying charm on my hair. I decided to let my hair loose, I let it fall on my back in its natural state, curly because of the braids that I had on my head from the night before. I put on my rose face cream and my Chanel lip balm. I added nude lipstick and a little highlighter on my cheekbones and I completed my makeup with a peach colored look.

I put on dark blue, high waisted, skinny jeans, a crème colored cashmere turtleneck and pink diamond earrings. I put on light pink heels and I changed the color of my nails to a light pink also. I sprayed a touch of rose scented perfume. I walked out of the bathroom to find Draco, still in bed, in his pajamas, reading the same book as last night. I approached Draco and I manifested my presence by giving him a sound kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning, Dray"

"Morning to you too, Mia"

"I'm finished with the sower, well with the whole bathroom, you can use it now." I said

"Thank you, Mia, you look gorgeous this morning." He complimented me

"Thank you to you too, Do we have anything planned for today" I asked

"Yes, actually, I invited Professor Snape, so he can help us with our potion problem and Harry and Ginny should come later today, also" Draco responded

"Ok, when is Snape coming"

"He's supposed to come in almost 45 minutes, his patronus said so, at least" Draco said

"Ok, perfect" I responded

I grabbed Draco's book and I headed downstairs in the living room while Draco went into the bathroom to take a shower. I plopped down on the couch in a comfortable position, to pass time while Draco was in the shower, I started reading the book and I learned a lot about Salazar Slytherin. I was really concentrating on my book, when I heard footsteps behind me.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I recognized the smell of pine and sandalwood, Draco's cologne. I nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck. He kissed me deeply and I turned around to be face with a fresh Draco from the shower. He was dressed in tight black jeans and a tight fitting green sweater. His hair was slightly gelled back but still messy and he was wearing black yeezy's.

"Hello, Mia, what do you want for breakfast" He asked me

"You can choose, whatever food you cook, it's always delicious" I responded

"Ok then, Severus should arrive in a least 10 minutes

I came to sit a the kitchen table with my book while Draco was preparing breakfast.

"Draco?"

"Yes, Mia"

"What are you making for breakfast" I asked