Chapter 8 - Communication

Draco's POV

I wake up to the light of the sun. I notice that it is snowing outside and that there is a beautiful Christmas tree in front of me. Then the memories came flooding back, 20 questions, my confession and the kiss, the best moment of my life ever since the defeat of Voldemort. I look around and see Hermione asleep in my arms, her head resting on my chest. I was too lazy to get a book and I didn't want to wake her up, so I just looked into her chocolate brown eyes, they had a warmness in them. I was always attracted to Mia because of her personality but she was undeniably beautiful. Her honey kissed brown hair with large curls fell effortlessly on her back, her honey tanned skin was flawless with freckles and her warm chocolate eyes. I couldn't help but notice her petite waist and slim figure. I was extremely lucky to have fallen in love with her and also lucky that she returned my feelings. She looked so peaceful when she slept . I now remember that it is the 25th of December and it's Christmas. I decide to get out of bed and take a shower, I try to get out whiteout waking her but I failed. Her yes slowly open. She greeted me with a warm smile but right after, I jump on the bed and give her a passionate kiss, she responded back almost immediately, we pulled away from each other for the need of oxygen. We fall back on the bed, holding hands and looking in each other's eyes. We break away from our dreamy state, reluctantly.

"Happy Christmas, Mia" Draco said happily

"Happy Christmas to you, Drake" I respond back with a smile.

I give her a little peck on the lips before actually getting out of bed to take a shower. This Christmas was perfect with the girl I loved. I think I will enjoy this very much. I drop my clothes and go into the warm shower. I relax under the feeling of the hot water and the pine scented soap. My hope and dream came true. I maybe will get a happy ending with my intelligent, determined, brave and beautiful love.

Hermione's POV

I feel empty and cold when Draco left my side to take a shower. Draco loves me and I love him back dearly. The slytherin prince and the gryffindor princess fell in love. We were an unexpected couple but a perfect match made in heaven. We had similar personalities hidden before by prejudice and mistaken hatred. This would be considered forbidden love but neither him or I cared, if we could be together. Draco came out of the bathroom, a minute later. He was dressed in dark blue ripped jeans and a dark red sweater. He looked really handsome. He smelled like pine. He took out a book and plopped out on the bed, while kissing my cheek.

"The bathroom is all yours, milady" He said playfully

"Thank your, sir and what subject is your book informing you about." I reply with a playful smirk

"Drak curses, madam, you had your suspicions on a certain weasel, If I remember." He says

"Right, you are." I say

"I haven't found anything yet but I'm working on it, this book might help me." He said returning to normal

"Ok, thanks for doing this, Drake" I say with a small smile

"No problem, love" He says

I kissed him gently on his lips and I come in the shower, I strip of my clothes and I get into the steamy shower. The water runs down on my body, calming me. The green apple scent of my body wash intoxicates me. I finish my refreshing shower and I get prepared for the day. I put on a glossy base and natural makeup. I dress myself in black skinny jeans, a Dolce & Gabanna belt and a tight-fitting, white, off the shoulder shirt. I put on my heart-shapped gold earrings and I tie my hair in french braids. I changed my nails to a black colour. I look in the mirror, satisfied with my look. I came out of the bathroom and I saw Draco, reading his book passionately. I loved to see him when dedicated into something. I observed him and I ran to the bed to give him a kiss. He looked up from his book with a smirk plastered on his face. He picked me up from the bed and he threw me over his shoulder. I stared at him wide eyed. He began to run and I screamed in surprise while his strong arms helming me. I was secretly enjoying being this close to him.